Some of the best ways to enjoy a family vacation is on a cruise. A lot of people may think that a Disney Cruise is more pricey than other cruise lines. Sometimes this may be true, but you are getting a lot of value including unlimited sodas, lunch on Castaway Cay, unlimited Children Programming, Broadway style shows, first run movies, and even fireworks at sea! Most guests cruise on the Disney Ships for the exceptional Disney Service. When you are on board a Disney Cruise you will be emerged in all the Disney Magic! You can always save money on a vacation. Here are some ways to save money on a Disney Cruise.
- Birthdays, Holidays, and Family Parties. Instead of asking for gifts and money for these celebrations, you can request Disney Gift Cards. If your Cruise is already booked, you can have them just apply an On Board Credit to your current reservation by calling (800) 601-8455 and giving your confirmation number.
- Book your cruise as EARLY as possible. Then you can pay it off in time, which can always help. You will also have a great choice of staterooms.
- Take advantage of all the FREE Activities that are included in the cost of your cruise. You paid for it, so make sure to take advantage of all the ship has to offer. Free first run movies (like Brave), the pool, arcade, and Broadway style shows.
- Peak or Off Peak? Just remember when the kids are out of school it is Peak Season, If the kids are in school, that is Off Peak. If you can take advantage of those off peak times you can save money!
- If you are a larger family you can save money by staying in two Inside Cabins as instead to one Deluxe Family Stateroom with a Verandah. Remember Inside is the lowest price option.
- Ports of Call – Take advantage of FREE Stuff! No need to pay for expensive excursions. Check out the sites that are with in walking distance of the ship. You can plan that before you leave home. Another great way is to just relax on board the ship when it is in port. This is a more quiet time on the ship and is a perfect time to enjoy the pools and spa. The spas also offer some of the best deals while they are in port.
Planning a Disney Cruise vacation is unlike planning any other vacation. Let us help you find the best prices and cruise for your family. My name is Dawn Caitano and I am one of the agents with Destinations in Florida. You can call me at 917-494-5771 or request a cruise quote online. Be sure you mention Couponing to Disney. I am ready to help you plan your magical Disney Cruise vacation!