Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater Restaurant at Disney’s Hollywood Studios is debuting a new menu on June 2nd! Today we have the details on the new apps, burgers and desserts.
- Sci-fi Smoked Wings tossed in a porter barbecue sauce with a house-made pineapple and poppy seed coleslaw
- Spinach and Artichoke Dip, a plant-based blend of spinach, artichoke, red peppers, cauliflower, cashew cheese, and oat milk served with house-made chips
- Black Garlic Caesar Salad, a petite romaine, grilled hearts of artichoke, chopped Applewood smoked bacon, shaved parmesan covered with house-made black garlic Caesar dressing and served with a tasty, toasted crostini
- Grilled Chicken Citrus Salad that perfectly combines romaine lettuce, spinach, and arugula with rainbow tomatoes, candied pecans, cranberries, and feta cheese topped with a house-made citrus vinaigrette and grilled marinated chicken
- Feature Film Burger – Surf & Turf is a unique twist on a classic with a signature blend of beef and house-made seasoning served on a brioche bun and topped with a shrimp and crab cake, pepper jack cheese, chipotle hollandaise sauce, grilled onions, heirloom tomato, arugula, and house-made vinaigrette.
- Pork on Pork Burger (now permanent on the menu) includes a grilled house-made pork patty topped with roasted pork belly, white sharp cheddar cheese, caramelized onions, cabbage slaw, and a house-made Carolina mustard sauce.
- The Red Planet is a delicious white chocolate cheesecake with blueberry compote on a graham cracker tart with a matcha sponge and gold candied pecans
- Out-of-this-World Sci-Fi Swirl with passion fruit cosmic swirl and a spiced lime spaceship garnished with space dust and blood orange coulis.
Click here for all the latest Disney News!