Sebastian’s Bistro is a family-friendly, casual restaurant located on the Old Port Royale waterfront with relaxing and underwater theming. Enjoy water views while dining on Latin and Caribbean flavors at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort.
Location: Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
Dining Plan: Yes, some accepted.
This restaurant starts accepting reservations 180 days in advance. To book your reservation, visit Disney Dining online or call 1-407-WDW-DINE or contact your Disney Travel Agent (I recommend Destinations in Florida).
Meals offered: Dinner
- Appetizers: Caribbean Pull-apart rolls, Jamaican Meat Pies or the Arepa
- Entrees: Skirt Steak, Sauteed Shrimp & Tamales, Crab cake topped Burger or Crispy Avocado Bacon Burger
- Vegan: Island Curry eggless sandwich, Plant based Bahn Mi Sandwich
- Dessert: Mile Marker Zero, Banoffe Pie or Floating Island Sundae
- Kids: Whole Gran penne, Jerk grilled sandwich, Grilled shrimp skewer and a Jamaican meat pie and more
- Beverages: Non-alcoholic fruity drinks and frozen mocktails, plus island-inspired cocktails and Caribbean rum. Try a rum flight or Caribbean and domestic craft beer.
If you have dined here please leave your opinion in the comments section!
Learn more about Walt Disney World Dining and get suggestions for where to eat, how to use the Disney Dining Plan and more