This Slow Cooker Chicken and Veggies is so simple that I was able to throw it all together in 5 minutes! I love one pot meals.
- 3-4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1/2 lb fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1 1/2 lbs red potatoes, diced
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice or 4 drops of Young Living Lemon Essential Oil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Place the chicken, followed by the red potatoes and the green beans in the slow cooker. Mix the rest of the ingredients together in a separate bowl and then pour over the food in the slow cooker. Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
You might also enjoy the Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken.
Check out all the Slow Cooker Chicken recipes we have tried and be sure to share your favorites too!