This is one of my favorite slow cooker dessert recipes. I love strawberries so that’s what I used to top mine with. You can use blueberries, blackberries, peaches, chocolate, or just leave it plain. However you decide to make yours, you will love it!
- 3 packages softened cream cheese
- ¾ c. sugar
- 3 eggs
- 6 graham crackers
- 3 tbsp butter
- Beat cream cheese and sugar together.
- Add 1 egg at a time and beat in.
- Continue beating until creamy smooth.
- Smash graham crackers up into fine crumbs. You can use a food processor or just put them in a Ziploc bag and smash with a rolling pin.
- Get a glass baking dish that easily fits inside your crock pot with room on the sides for you to be able to pick it up.
- Put graham cracker crumbs into your baking dish and add melted butter. Mix all together with a fork and then press it to the bottom and edges of your dish to create your crust. (I only put the graham crackers on the bottom since I didn't want the crust on the sides, too.)
- Add your cheesecake filling and level off the top with a spoon.
- Add 2-3 cups of water to your slow cooker (just enough so the water will cook the cheesecake, not spill over into your baking dish.
- Place baking dish with your cheesecake in the slow cooker making sure not to splash any water into your dish.
- Cover and cook on high for 2½ - 3 hours.
- When your cheesecake is finished cooking, place a dry paper towel on top to absorb any condensation that accumulated during cooking. You will know your cheesecake is done when it has puffed up and is starting to crack a little on the top. Carefully remove from slow cooker.
- Let your cheesecake sit for an hour. It will start to look less puffy and more like cheesecake.
- After about an hour, place in the fridge for at least another hour before serving.
- Top with glaze and strawberries or any of your favorite toppings.
You might want to serve this as dessert of one of my favorite Slow Cooker Fish Recipes: Sugar and Spice Salmon.
Using a slow cooker for dinner recipes not only makes cooking easier, but it also saves money on your power bill by not using the oven. Check out these Best Slow Cooker Recipes.
(Thanks Cuckoo for Coupon Deals!)