I booked our upcoming trip for $3600 which includes 8 nights at All-Star Music, free quick service dining that I upgraded to regular dining (we love character meals!), and 6 day park hopper tickets. Over the last 10 months, I have been able to pay 60% of our trip using Swagbucks, mTurk, credit card rewards and savings apps like Ibotta, Walmart Savings Catcher, Fetch Rewards (use code A1RNA), and Receipt Hog. The other 40% comes from tips my husband makes at his part-time job and $15 every other week from his regular paycheck.
I started doing more with my Swagbucks account, mostly focusing on Watch from the apps. NCraves were also a great way to make money on my laptop. When I really needed a boost for the day and had some free time, I did a survey here and there. I would keep my eye out for Discover offers that were money makers. If I didn’t have to spend more than $5 and would make a profit of $5 or more, I’d go for it! I cash in every time I hit $25 for PayPal. I use that money to buy discounted Disney gift cards at BJ’s!
We have just over 2 months until our trip and I plan on making enough to cover our travel expenses, about $400 for gas and tolls as we’ll be driving, not flying. Anything more than that and maybe I’ll start saving for another trip!
New to Swagbucks? Swagbucks is a way to earn points by doing surveys, watching videos, and discovering new things. All these points, called SB, can be redeemed for gift cards from hundreds of major retailers including Target, Walmart, and you can also redeem your points for Paypal!
If you haven’t joined Swagbucks yet, you can join through this link. Be sure to enter the code DISNEY70 to get started with 70 SB (this is exclusive to CouponingtoDisney readers; you only get 30 SB if you don’t use this link and code).
Just click on “I have a sign up code” when you join and put in the code DISNEY70.
If you are not a member of my Facebook group Saving for Disney with C2D (The SavEars) you should go join! It’s FREE and we help each other out. You don’t have to be saving for Disney to join. It’s a fun way for all of us to connect, and get to know other like minded individuals. If you are new to Swagbucks, they will be more than happy to help you along and answer any questions you may have!
Every day there is a new daily thread started that lists ways to earn Swagbucks. This helps everyone reach their goals. Just search Swagbucks after you go to the Savears group and you will see it!
Want to earn even more with Swagbucks? Sign up for the FREE 7 day email course below!