If you have joined our group, the SavEars, then you have most likely heard us talk about Swagbucks! Many have used Swagbucks to help fund Disney vacations. Learn tips and tricks on how to get started and how to use Swagbucks to fund a Disney vacation.
What is Swagbucks? This interactive website is free to join. Then, take surveys, discover offers, play games and more to earn Swagbucks (sb). Turn your sb into free gift cards! Then head to the Savears group and use groups search for #sbdaily to find our daily Swagbucks post, where we share offers that are crediting!
Getting Started with Swagbucks
One of my biggest tips to getting started with Swagbucks is to conquer your daily to-do-list. This will earn you bonus sb and help you earn towards your daily goal.
Complete activities such as:
- Add A Magic Receipts Offer (click to add)
- Upload A Magic Receipt (earn min 2sb for a grocery receipt)
- Daily Poll 1SB (click through and complete poll)
- Deal of the Day (click)
- Daily Activity (complete 1)
- Gift Swagit! in the app (cost 1sb, earn 2sb)
- Attempt a Gold Survey (click through and try a survey)
- Complete a Gold Survey (click through and complete a survey)
Aim to reach at least your lowest goal of the day (first goal), this will start a streak for even more bonus sb (7 day, 14 day, 21 day, monthly), paid out by the 5th of the next month.
Using Swagbucks For Disney World Savings
Not sure how Swagbucks can help pay for a Disney World vacation? Here are our favorite ways!
- PayPal – Cash out for PayPal and use those funds to buy Disney gift cards from ShopDisney. Also, transfer funds to bank account and used linked Target (Debit) Redcard to save 5% on Disney Gift Cards at Target!
- Rainforest Café – Enjoy a free meal on Swagbucks while at Disney World with 2 Rainforest Cafe locations on Walt Disney World property. The Animal Kingdom location has an entrance outside the park gate, eat here without a park ticket! Also, enjoy the Disney Springs location featuring a large Volcano Outside. Have money left over after your meal? Use it in the gift shop.
- Starbucks – This is another great option for coffee drinker or non-coffee drinkers. Besides coffee and lattes they sell breakfast sandwiches, bottled beverages and delicious snacks/desserts. Enjoy free breakfast on Swagbucks. Best of all, there is a Starbucks location in all 4 parks and 2 at Disney Springs.
- Southwest – Cash out for Southwest gift cards and save on your out of pocket cost for this expense. You can use up to 4 forms of payment to purchase flights for Southwest. This means a limit of 3 gift cards and one credit/debit card as one scenario. Therefore, I recommend cashing out for higher value Southwest Gift Cards, since you are limited.
- Entertainment Options at Disney Springs – Disney Springs is an area with shopping, dining and entertainment for guests. If your group loves movies, consider cashing out for an AMC gift card to use at Disney Springs. You may also wish to visit Build-A-Dino inside TREX at Disney Springs, in which you can use a Build-A-Bear gift card from Swagbucks.
Additionally, consider a Walmart, Target or Amazon gift card to stock up on vacation essentials (sunscreen, luggage, new clothes etc.).
Disney gift cards can be used to pay for Resort hotel stays, park tickets and more.
- Jes’s Swagbucks Story
- Erica Earned $1000 With Swagbucks
- Swagbucks: Denise’s Disney Fund
- Samantha Earned Half Her Disney Trip Cost Through Swagbucks, Shopkick & Ibotta
- Swagbucks: Lori’s Savings Chart & Disney Sticker Grid
New to Swagbucks? Swagbucks is a way to earn points by doing surveys, watching videos, and discovering new things. All these points, called SB, can be redeemed for gift cards from hundreds of major retailers including Target, Walmart, and you can also redeem your points for Paypal!