These are the things I learned at Walt Disney World today:
- Come dressed for hot weather. I highly suggest a neck towel, neck fan, water bottle holder and light clothing.
- Stop for the entertainment in Africa. The Tam Tam Drummers of Harambe perform throughout the morning hours in Africa. They are very enjoyable to watch and participate.
- Get a treat from Zuri’s Sweet Shop. They have a large case of over 30 different treats to choose from including a variety of caramel apples. You can also buy bulk candy and nuts.
- Harambe Market has a variety of food choices. In the mood for ribs? sausages? chicken skewers? You can find all of this and more at the kiosks within the Harambe Market. There is also ample seating and some of it is shaded.
- Samosas are delicious. Mr. Kamal’s serves samosas (they are vegan!) with a mango sauce for $5.99. They are really good and very filling.
- Animal Kingdom does not monogram ear hats. I picked up an ear hat as a prize for one of my readers and the Cast Member let me know that Animal Kingdom does not monogram ear hats.
- Starbucks inside Creature Comforts has delicious ice water. Stop by and ask them for a cup. It’s FREE and it’s filtered and tasty.
Hope these tips help you for your next trip!