We had a fun day at the parks on Tuesday. Here are things I learned at Magic Kingdom:
- Always look at how many bags the person in front of you will have. I thought I picked a great line and then they pulled 5 bags out from the bottom of their stroller.
- Use the bathroom before you go through the turnstile. The bathroom is located near Guest Services outside of the park. So go to the bathroom and then scan your MagicBands. Surprisingly I have never used the restroom at Magic Kingdom waiting on the park to open and most of the other parks don’t let you through the turnstiles until the park opens.
- Put the stroller behind the carousel if you are going to Peter Pan or Pooh. We keep using the stroller parking near the castle and it isn’t our best choice. The one behind the carousel would be a lot more convenient.
- It is not okay to snap at other guests. I want to snap that this one group so bad. They stood blocking the entrance to Peter Pan as they gathered up their group of about 12 or so. Then they split up and half went into the line before us and half behind. Then the half behind kept pushing past us to catch up with the ones in the front. I bit my tongue. I really wanted to smart off at them but that is not nice and I know it isn’t going to get me anywhere. But it can be so hard y’all!
- Under The Sea – Adventures of the Little Mermaid isn’t really drawing the crowd anymore. We have been able to walk on it multiple times in the morning hours. It used to get crowded very quickly but I guess the newness has worn off.
- Barnstormer is a great choice between 9 – 10 AM. The kids rode it 3 times in a row.
- Dumbo is not opening the playground before 10 AM. We’ve ridden it twice between 9:00 – 10:00 AM in the past couple of weeks and the playground has been closed both times. I don’t recommend playing during this hour, but it is an interesting observation.
- According to Anastasia, Drizella tries to pull the Sword out of the Stone everyday and never succeeds.
- Have a snack about 10:15 AM. That is when the whining seems to set in with my older 2. Give them a snack and they are good to go!
- Water, water, water. We were in the parks for 4 hours and went through about 10 bottles of water.
- If you eat at Tony’s Town Square theater, Lady and the Tramp will sign your autograph book. Just make sure you ask!
I hope you enjoyed this post and learned some things too!