If you love Finding Nemo and Finding Dory you can definitely schedule in some fun activities on your trip. Unfortunately none of the characters meet Guests, but there are 8 things to do if you love Finding Nemo:
1. Visit The The Seas with Nemo and Friends pavilion – Located outside the pavilion are the birds from Finding Nemo who chant “Mine! Mine! Mine!” periodically. There are also statues of the characters. Take a picture by each!
2. Ride The Seas with Nemo and Friends – Board your clam shell for an adventure under the seas to find Nemo and his friends. Make sure you listen closely to the starfish as you leave. She’s hilarious!
3. Play in Bruce’s Sub House – Head into this small playground area to learn more about aquarium life. You can even get a picture of yourself inside Bruce’s mouth.
4. See Turtle Talk with Crush – This interactive show is different every single time you see it. Crush is so funny and they even added characters from Finding Dory to the show.
5. Shop in Sea Base Gift Shop – This gift shop is located inside The Seas pavilion. It carries a large selection of Finding Nemo/Dory merchandise.
6. Press a Nemo penny – Find the penny machine in the Sea Base gift shop to press a penny with Nemo on it.
7. See Finding Nemo – The Musical – Located in Animal Kingdom, this incredibly Broadway type show starts your favorite characters as beautiful puppets. Plus it is indoor and air conditioned!
8. Visit Art of Animation – There is an entire section of this resort themed after Finding Nemo. You can take pictures with the larger than life icons even if you aren’t a Guest of that resort. If you are staying there, you can opt for a Finding Nemo Suite and play in the Big Blue Pool where you can hear Finding Nemo characters under water!