Disney Pregnant? Some may think its not doable, however it truly is. Consider these Tips and even perks of taking on a Disney vacation while pregnant.
1. Extra Breaks
Take the extra breaks when needed and plan for them ahead of time. Do what you can and do not worry about getting everything done. Be sure to include water on these breaks and throughout the day. Good Things to pack: filtered water bottle and a cooling towel. Plus, be sure to get your rest each evening. Listening to yourself and going at whichever pace is comfortable for you will ensure a happy and healthy vacation.
2. Take Advantage of the Train
Magic Kingdom at Disney has a train that takes guests around the park. Instead of walking from one end of the park to another, opt for a train ride. There are 3 stops: Main St Usa, Frontierland and Fantasyland. Walt Disney himself had a love of Trains, even building his first train model in his own back yard.
3. Rides & Alternatives
- Rides – Disney World has rides appropriate for all ages. Choice rides for the moms-to-be include the rides appropriate for all ages (meaning no height restriction). These include: “it’s a small world” at Magic Kingdom, Gran Fiesta Tour Starring the Three Caballeros at Epcot and so many more. As always use your own discretion and doctors advice.
- Alternative to Rides #1 – There are a number of excellent shows to enjoy. From Beauty and the Beast – Live on Stage at Hollywood Studios to Finding Nemo – The Musical at Animal Kingdom and many more.
- Alternative to Rides #2 – Even more, enjoy Character Meet & Greets, consider a creative way to collect autographs.
Grab a park map on your way in, for locations of restrooms. Or download the free My Disney Experience App on your smartphone, which has a dedicated area to restroom locations. Slide across the top bar until you find “Restrooms”.
5. Perks to Consider:
- Taking time to enjoy the slower rides and shows Disney provides, there is no shortage of entertainment.
- Food – Enjoy the food while at Disney! Indulge a bit, after all you are eating for two.
- Buy something for your soon to be bundle of joy while at Disney!
- Disney is certainly great exercise, with the walking involved.
Learn more tips and tricks for your next Walt Disney World vacation. Destinations in Florida can also help you add tips and tricks to your next vacation.