Tomorrowland is home to Space Mountain, Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin and it’s where you can meet Chip and Dale in their space gear. It is what the people who lived in the 1920’s and 1930’s envisioned the future would be like. (The future being the 1990’s – present.)
– Look for a phone under the Tomorrowland Transit Authority and Astro Orbiter. Pick it up and listen to a unique conversation.
– This ride often has a long line past 9:30 in the morning. So if you want to ride it, you need to try to get here early in the day.
– The ride is 1.5 minutes long.
– The smaller person sits in the front and the bigger person sit in the back.
– This ride has Fastpass. Don’t get in the standby line if the line is longer than 20 minutes.
Just hold the button down the whole time.
Aim for the center of the “Z’s” (targets).
The targets that are further away and those that are moving are worth more points.
Hit the top of the volcano for 100,000 points.
After passing the “Rock ‘Em, Sock ‘Em Robots” pivot your car around and see if you can hit the target on the back of the robot’s wrist for 100,000 points.
Look for the spider after the robots and see if you can shoot it.
In the room where the targets are projected, don’t stop shooting.
Try hitting the batteries in the front to knock them down and rack up points.
– Go to this ride anytime of the day.
– You can text in jokes that they might use during the show. (Anyone know the number?)
– 38″ Height Requirement
– Might scare little kids
– This ride is very popular and often has a longer line during the day. Try to ride this one earlier in the day.
– The ride lasts 4.5 minutes.
– Dont drive too fast or you will end up waiting a long time to unload.
– Good place to cool down on a hot day.
– Go anytime.
– Go anytime.
– 10 minute ride
– Takes you thru Space Mountain
– One of the most popular rides in Magic Kingdom.
– Fastpass ride. Get one if the line is longer than 20 minutes.
– You sit one behind the other (like a single file line)
– If you sit in the front you can kind of see the tracks and it kind of ruins the magic.
Disney World is the Most Magical Place On Earth. Be sure to learn how to make the most of your trip by reading the Disney World Training series. You can also browse all the articles I have written in an easy to use outline. And if you are ready to book your trip, be sure to read about the perks of using an authorized Disney vacation planner (plus it’s FREE!).