Are you using Swagbucks to help fund your next Disney trip? There are so many different ways to earn Swagbucks (called SB). It takes just 300 SB to cash in for a $3.00 Amazon gift card. Following these ways to earn will get you there in no time!
I have many readers who earn $100.00 or more per month for their fund with minimal effort from Swagbucks alone. That comes out to $1200.00 over the course of a year. Most of my readers pay off a portion or all of their Disney vacations with Swagbucks and the other money saving apps!
Brandy was able to earn enough in her Disney fund to cover the cost for her family of 6. In fact almost half came from Swagbucks alone. She shared her trip report with us, click here to read it.
Swagbucks has 2 different Daily Goals:
Blue Goal – This goal is the lower goal. When you reach it, you earn a bonus. When you reach it for multiple days in a row, you are eligible for wining streak bonuses. These pay out the following month. For example, the winning streak bonus is 300 SB if you reach your blue goal all 31 days in August. You can find the winning streak bonus listed in the daily goal box under “winning streaks.”
Red Goal – This goal is a higher goal. When you reach it, you will earn a larger bonus than the blue goal.
1. Encrave – These can be found under the Discover and Watch tabs on Swagbucks.com. Each “round” of videos can get you any where from 2 – 6 SB. When you pull up the videos, make sure any browser ad block is at least temporarily disabled. The ones with a white circle and a blue swirl in the circle will auto run until that set is over. Click on those, then on the next page, on the upper left corner it’ll say, “Discovery Mode” turn that on and it’ll auto run till that set is done. Just let it run and go do something else. Check back on it in 30 minutes and see if you need to click to move on to the next set. You can earn approximately 30 SB per day from this activity (more if you focus on it, but it can be time consuming).
2. Swag Mobile TV App – This is a separate app that you can download via App Store or Google Play. Think of it as a professional version of YouTube. You watch videos and earn SB for watching. You can watch these videos while you do chores or cook dinner which makes earning a lot easier! If you don’t have mobile, you can find these videos on the left side of Swagbucks.com. You can earn 10 SB per day plus you will get bonuses some days after you reach 10 SB.
NOTE – The SBTV app currently isn’t available to download for IOS. It will be again soon. If you already have the app it will continue to work.
3. High Value Surveys – If you complete one or two, it will give you most of the Swagbucks you need for the day. If the survey messes up while you are taking it, contact Swagbucks help and include a screen shot of the error and the url where the error occurred. They are very good about issuing you the Swagbucks from the survey. You can earn 300+ SB per day if you check frequently for new surveys. Only choose the surveys that pay at least 48 SBs per 10 minutes unless you are desperate to reach your daily goal.
4. Swagsaurus game – This is a fun game for an easy 10 Swagbucks. You earn 2 SB every 2 times you play for a total of up to 10 SB. Don’t rush to click, give it a minute or two between games. It’s located under “Play” along the top of the page. There are other games but the SBs aren’t as predictable.
5. Daily Poll – You’ll find a link to the Daily Poll on the left side of your page. You’ll earn 1 SB per day.
6. Shop N Earn – You can do pickup today for Target, Lowe’s and Walmart. Order things like toilet paper and everyday items through Shop N Earn and then pick up in the store the same day to earn points. Doing this will not help you with the daily goal (blue or red) because these typically have a delay to credit. SB isn’t always the best return for shops either, you may wish to shop around to see if other rebate sites offer a better deal. For comparison, 1 SB is equal to 1 penny.
7. Install the Swag Button in your browser. It increases your chance of search wins.
8. NOSO – These are No Obligation Special Offers. You’ll find a link to them on the left side of your Swagbucks homepage. You can earn 2 SB daily.
9. Jungroup (Laptop Guy) or (Tanktop Girl) – if he’s available he’ll be on the main page – 2 SB per round, click to move on to the next video approximately every 20 seconds. You can earn up to 10 SB per day.
10. Inbox Videos – usually 2 SB per video. Check your inbox to see if you have any that you qualify for.
All of those are FREE ways to earn Swagbucks and require no money.
Don’t forget about these additional ways to earn:
Search and Win – Use Swagbucks as your main search engine and you can win SB throughout the day. You can have up to 5 search wins per day. SB amount per win varies from any where of 6 to 40+ type in your search query into the “Search and Earn” field along the top of the page.
Swag Codes – Watch for Swag Codes to be released during the day to add bonus Swagbucks to your account.
Offers – Under Discover you can find offers that pay that can include anything from signing up for a newsletter, trying out a new product or service, and many more. Some cost money for example pay $5.00 and get back 1000 sbs ($10.00) others are free.
New to Swagbucks? Swagbucks is a way to earn points by doing surveys, watching videos, and discovering new things. All these points, called SB, can be redeemed for gift cards from hundreds of major retailers including Target, Walmart, and you can also redeem your points for Paypal!
If you haven’t joined Swagbucks yet, you can join through this link. Be sure to enter the code DISNEY70 to get started with 70 SB (this is exclusive to CouponingtoDisney readers; you only get 30 SB if you don’t use this link and code).
Just click on “I have a sign up code” when you join and put in the code DISNEY70.
If you are not a member of my Facebook group Saving for Disney with C2D (The SavEars) you should go join! It’s FREE and we help each other out. You don’t have to be saving for Disney to join. It’s a fun way for all of us to connect, and get to know other like minded individuals. If you are new to Swagbucks, they will be more than happy to help you along and answer any questions you may have!
Every day there is a new daily thread started that lists ways to earn Swagbucks. This helps everyone reach their goals. Just search Swagbucks after you go to the Savears group and you will see it!
Want to earn even more with Swagbucks? Sign up for the FREE 7 day email course below!