Looking for cheap Walt Disney World souvenirs? Here are our top 15 souvenirs on the cheap:
1. T-Shirts, Souvenirs – Let me start by saying you won’t find the exact things you’ll find in the parks, but you might be surprised at the volume of t-shirts, kids’ toys, and costumes you’ll find at stores just off-site. Check out places like Winn-Dixie and Walgreens on SR 535 (that’s just a few blocks from Downtown Disney) for a nice selection. Best of all, they’re often very inexpensive.
2. The luggage tags Disney sends you when you book your trip are a cute way to remember your trip.
3. Try out the pressed penny stations throughout the parks.
4. Give your kid his or her first haircut in the Magic Kingom’s Barber Shop and you’ll get a free set of mouse ears, all for under $20.
5. Visit the Kidcot stations in Epcot where your child can make a craft.
6. Hoard your Mickey soaps, shower gels, and shampoos! I like using Disney’s H20 products at the gym, where it gives me a little bit of post-workout Disney happiness.
7. Go to the Japan Pavilion and pick a pearl from an oyster for around $15. Settings for your pearl start at around $10. Tip: Pick your pearl from the biggest, ugliest oyster you see.
8. During the Christmas holidays, you can get a cute souvenir ornament for your tree for under $15.
9. Buy a Disney picture frame or scrapbook (many under $20) to organize all those photos.
10. Antenna toppers are only $4.95. Not only do they help you find your car in a crowded parking lot, they let other Disney nerds know they’re in good company.
11. Disney towels, particularly those for the kitchen, are an inexpensive way to remember your trip.
12. Pens and pencils. Pencils are super-cheap and make cute gifts for your kids to bring back to their friends.
13. Recyclable grocery bags are only $4, come in bright happy colors, and remind you of your trip when you’re schlepping around your hometown grocery store.
14. Shot glasses from the countries in Epcot.
15. Disney plates and cups are not just for kids–many of them are suitable for the adult dinner table.
So what are some inexpensive items you like to buy at Disney World? Let us know in the comment box below.
Another cheap souvenir is when you create your own autograph book.
Learn more about souvenirs in the Walt Disney World parks.
(Thanks Everything WDW!)