I am all about saving money. That is why I love the Couponing to Disney Website! Kristin has taught me alot over the past few years. One of my most favorite things to write about on Chip and Co is Quick Tips. I just wrote this one up today. Disney World Quick Tips – Disney Food for Less. I guess my brain is just wired for finding the cheapest way to enjoy things while still maximizing our fun.
So to go hand in hand with the article I wrote today on Chip and Co I wanted to share with you the Top 5 Disney World Restaurants Where You Get The Most For Your Money
1. Flame Tree Barbecue at Disney’s Animal Kingdom – Here you can enjoy a quick service meal with table service ambiance. The food here has the fall off the bone flavor without the empty your wallet price.
2. Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Cafe at the Magic Kingdom – Start with a burger and add some fries. The fixin’s bar is where it is at! So many toppings you can almost make your own salad. Hands down for me the best burger at Disney World.
3. Tusker House Restaurant at Disney’s Animal Kingdom – It’s an amazing buffet at a lower price. The characters at breakfast make it an even better deal! I love all the authentic dishes that can only be found here. Make your ADR before the park opens and get a Fastpass Picture in front of the tree of life.
4. San Angel Inn at Epcot – Some of the best ambiance at Walt Disney World. Food is a little different than your traditional Tex-Mex back home. I feel the food is reasonable in price and we always walk out FULL!
5. Starring Rolls Cafe – Best Bakery in all of Walt Disney World. We make it a point to stop here EVERY visit to Hollywood Studios. They have such a HUGE selection at a very reasonable price.
My family and I love to eat but have no problems splitting meals or opting for water instead of my expensive drinks. Think of it this way if you all have water and split an entree or some appetizers then you have room and money for dessert or a snack later. Don’t forget to check out this article for more tips.
Hope that helps.
>>Chip of Chip and Co
Disney World is the Most Magical Place On Earth. Be sure to learn how to make the most of your trip by reading the Disney World Training series. You can also browse all the articles I have written in an easy to use outline. And if you are ready to book your trip, be sure to read about the perks of using an authorized Disney vacation planner (plus it’s FREE!).