So you want Walt Disney World Snacks that are more like a meal? Here are the list of some of the larger snacks:
1. Turkey Leg – This thing is huge and very filling. Nothing like chewing on some fresh, smokey, delicious turkey while walking around the park. No visit to the Magic Kingdom is complete without a turkey leg! There are several spots around Walt Disney World where you can get them. (please note that the Turkey Leg is now considered one Quick Service credit and no longer 1 single snack credit)
2. School Bread – This treat from Kringla Bakeri Og Kafe in Epcot’s Norway Pavilion. It is about the size of your fist, lightly sweetened yeast dough filled with custard and topped with vanilla glaze and coconut. So delicious!
3. Funnel Cake – You can get this treat from Sleepy Hollow in the Magic Kingdom. It is basically fried dough sprinkled with Sugar. Most people get these and share them.
4. Butterfinger Cupcake (NOW CLOSED) – Words can not do this justice. Located at Starring Rolls Cafe in Disney Hollywood Studios this little sweet shop has some of the best treats in all of Walt Disney World. Warning after trying one of these you will want to box up as many of these goodies as you can to bring home with you to savor later!
5. Dole Whip Float – So you are wondering why I picked the float over a regular Dole Whip its because the extra pineapple juice that is added takes us extra space in your belly helping you feel fuller longer. Not to mention the extra sugar it gives you for walking around the parks. Located at the Aloha Isle in the Magic Kingdom. You can also try to make these at home.
Learn more about Walt Disney World Dining and get suggestions for where to eat, how to use the Disney Dining Plan and more.
(Thanks Chip and Co!)