Many families love visiting Walt Disney World Resort and all of the magical experiences there, but also wonder if there’s something new or different that they could experience. A Disney Cruise Line vacation is the perfect solution and one of the best family vacations out there! Here are the top 5 reasons to book a Disney Cruise Line vacation:
- Disney Magic and Entertainment: You never know where you will find Disney magic on a Disney Cruise Line vacation. Your family will enjoy Broadway-style shows each night, fun deck parties, an unforgettable firework spectacular at sea, first-run and classic Disney movies under the stars, and more!
- Spacious Staterooms: Disney Cruise Line offers some of the largest staterooms in the cruise industry. The staterooms were designed with families in mind so they feature split bathrooms and privacy curtains to help make it easier for everyone to get ready.
- Kids Clubs: There are kids clubs available onboard with activities designed for each age group. There are complimentary kids clubs available for kids ages 3-14 and nursery care available for a small fee for children under 3. Most kids have so much fun in the kids clubs that you can’t get them to come out!
- Castaway Cay: Disney’s private island paradise is a stop on almost every Disney Cruise Line sailing out of Florida. There is something for everyone to enjoy at Castaway Cay from an adults only beach to a huge water playground and so much more!
- Rotational Dining: Disney Cruise Line offers rotational dining which allows you to experience a different restaurant each night of your sailing while your server moves with you to get to know your tastes and preferences and offer more personalized service.
What’s your favorite part of a Disney Cruise Line vacation?
Written by Siera Duiser: Siera Duiser is a travel agent with Destinations in Florida, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. She loves helping plan magical Disney vacations at no cost to you. Contact Siera to book your next vacation at [email protected] or 734-771-1290. Mention Couponing to Disney for a free gift! You can also follow her on Facebook and Twitter.