Swagbucks is mentioned frequently in the SavEars. Furthermore, many use it as a tool to save for Disney! What is Swagbucks? It is an interactive website where you can earn points (in the form of Swagbucks aka SB) and turn that into real money (gift cards or PayPal). Learn how to earn now.
Top Ways To Earn:
- Make your daily goals. Each day 2 goals are set, your Blue goal (lower goal) and your Red goal (higher goal). Reach either goal and get a bonus, Red bonus will be higher than Blue bonus. Also, earn streaks for making goals certain days in a row (7 day, 14 day, 21 day and Monthly Master). To earn streaks, only Blue goal needs to be met.
- Try Gold Surveys. Under Surveys, look for Gold Surveys, and start answering! Love them or hate them, surveys can become a nice payout if you are consistent with trying. The more you try and complete, the better and higher value surveys will come, such as in-home studies or online panel discussions paying out $30 or more!
- Complete your To Do List. On the left column look for your To Do List. Start with the daily poll for an easy 1SB, and go down the list. Complete any 6 of the 8 items on your to-do list and you’ll receive a 1- 4 SB Bonus Pay-Out. Complete all 8 items on your to-do list, you’ll receive an additional and even bigger SB Bonus!
- Print Coupons. Go to Shop, on left hand column, and then to Grocery Coupons. Then, earn 1SB for every coupon printed (up to 50SB per day) and an additional 25SB ($0.25) for each coupon you redeem!
- Buy Gift Cards on MyGiftCardsPlus. Have an upcoming home improvement project? Buy a Gift card to Lowe’s and earn SB back. Be sure to browse the gift cards available and earn SB back, this is an easy way to earn cash back on money you would have spent anyway.
- Shop & Earn. Do you have some online shopping to complete? Search swagbucks to see how much your favorite retailer is giving back. Shop at Target, Walmart and more and earn cash back.
- Search & Earn. Use Swagbucks web view search bar, at top and search the web as normal. If a search win pops up, enter the captcha and collect your points! Look for search & earn promotions, called Collector Bills.
- Complete Offers. Under Discover look for offers to complete, some do require an up front cost but many turn out to be money makers, getting back more than you put in. Also look for email sign up offers, create a separate email for your couponing email so your regular email does not get spammed. There are many discover offers to try, and SB can add upquickly this way.
Swagbucks has various apps to earn on the go or from home as well. My favorite is the Answer App, for earning with surveys on the go. Perfect while I’m waiting for my kids to be done with various outside the home activities. The more surveys you do and complete, the better the suverys will get. See that one above 3 minutes for 7000SB! That is equal to $70! These are usually qualifying for in-home studies. Remember to answer truthfully and consistently for better surveys.
Also in the Answer app, get 2SB per eligible receipt uploaded! Others give you points for watching videos (TIP: look under short clips for quick vids).
- SB Live
Another favorite Swagbucks app from this list includes: SB Live! Earn swagbucks while answering Live trivia questions, winners split $1,000 pot! I love the themed nights, such as Disney night.
New Swagbucks users are often confused on how to turn Swagbucks into Disney money. Unlike Shopkick, Swagbucks does not have Disney gift cards as a reward option. Learn How To Turn Swagbucks Into Disney Money now.
How To Turn Swagbucks into Disney Money:
PayPal To ShopDisney
Swagbucks offers PayPal as a cash out option. PayPal is free to sign up for and is an electronic commerce company. PayPal is as good as cash. Even better, ShopDisney accepts PayPal as a form of payment. Therefore, cash out your Swagbucks earnnings for PayPal and use that money to purchase a Disney gift cards from ShopDisney. This is a great option to acquire physical Disney Gift Cards and choose from many fun designs.
PayPal To Bank Account
PayPal users also have the option to transfer their monies into their Bank Account. From here, the options open up. Those with a Target Red Card (debit or credit) will receive 5% off their Disney Gift Card purchases (since they are considered entertainment cards and not gift cards in the system). Also, be on the lookout for fuel points on Disney Gift Cards at your local grocery store (for example, Kroger). Yet another option is to use this money to purchase discounted Disney Gift Cards from membership warehouse clubs (Sam’s Club or BJ’s).
Visa Gift Card To PayPal
Another great cash out option for turning Swagbucks into Disney money is Visa Gift Cards. A $25 gift card equals 2500 Swagbucks. However, your first monthly $25 cash out is discounted to 2200 ($22 for $25). While PayPal is excluded from this discount, Visa Gift Cards are not. Even better, Visa gift cards have consistently been an additional 10% off (can change at any time), making your first $25 cash out for Visa just 2175 Swagbucks. Once you have your Visa gift card, load it to your PayPal account (to purchase a Disney gift card from ShopDisney).
More Useful Swagbucks Reward Options
Swagbucks has a vast number of gift cards as rewards options. For a Disney World vacation, there are various other helpful gift cards to grab from Swagbucks. Note, all these mentioned below are valid for the one time monthly discount of 2200 (normally 2500 for $25).
More Gift Cards To Redeem:
- AMC Theatres (use at AMC Disney Springs)
- Build-A-Bear (use at Build-A-Dino in Disney Springs)
- Jersey Mikes (use at Orlando International Airport)
- Rainforest Café (use at Animal Kingdom or Disney Springs location)
- Sephora (use at Disney Springs)
- Southwest Airlines (use for Flight)
- Starbucks (Disney World Starbucks Locations)
- Walmart & Target (for vacation essentials)
My biggest pieces of advice for new users of Swagbucks is patience and persistence, just like anything, you get what you put into it. By putting an effort into Swagbucks daily, you will see the results. Sign up for the FREE 7-Day Swagbucks Course to learn more. Plus, join the SavEars for more tips!
Why we love Disney Gift Cards: Disney gift cards can be used to pay for your Disney Resort package including your room, park tickets, dining plan and more while at Disney. Furthermore, saving money a Disney gift card assures the money goes towards your Disney vacation and not tempted by something else (like having cash set aside would).
New to Swagbucks? Swagbucks is a way to earn points by doing surveys, watching videos, and discovering new things. All these points, called SB, can be redeemed for gift cards from hundreds of major retailers including Target, Walmart, and you can also redeem your points for Paypal!
If you haven’t joined Swagbucks yet, you can join through this link. Be sure to enter the code SAVEARS to get started with 70 SB (this is exclusive to CouponingtoDisney readers; you only get 30 SB if you don’t use this link and code).
Just click on “I have a sign up code” when you join and put in the code SAVEARS.
If you are not a member of my Facebook group Saving for Disney with C2D (The SavEars) you should go join! It’s FREE and we help each other out. You don’t have to be saving for Disney to join. It’s a fun way for all of us to connect, and get to know other like minded individuals. If you are new to Swagbucks, they will be more than happy to help you along and answer any questions you may have!
Every day there is a new daily thread started that lists ways to earn Swagbucks. This helps everyone reach their goals. Just search #sbdaily after you go to the Savears group and you will see it!