Fastpass+ for character meet and greets is a great way to score autographs and pictures without spending a lot of time in line. It is definitely a major perk for families with very small children.
Here are the characters you can meet with Fastpass+:
- Ariel’s Grotto – Meet Ariel as a mermaid. Only location to meet her in her mermaid form. You can meet her in human form at Cinderella’s Royal Table and Akershus restaurant.
- Enchanted Tales with Belle – Act out parts of Belle’s story with her and join her for a quick photo after. She does not do autographs here, but she does give guests a preprinted autographed bookmark. You can meet Belle at Cinderella’s Royal Table and Akershus. You can also meet her in her peasant dress in France in Epcot.
- Princess Fairytale Hall: Meet Cinderella and Elena – You can also meet Cinderella at Cinderella’s Royal Table and Akershus. This is the only location outside of character meals to meet her.
- Princess Fairytale Hall: Meet Rapunzel and Tiana – Only location to meet Tiana. You also can meet Rapunzel at the Bon Voyage Breakfast.
- Town Square Theater Mickey Mouse Meet and Greet – Meet Mickey in his dressing room.
- Tinker Bell’s Garden Theater – Meet Tink.
- Meet Favorite Disney Pals at Adventurers Outpost – You can meet both Mickey and Minnie here. You can also meet Mickey at the Town Square Theater in the Magic Kingdom, Animation Building at Hollywood Studios or Epcot Character Spot in Epcot. He is also at quite a few character meals. You can meet Minnie in the Magic Kingdom at Pete’s Silly Slideshow, Epcot Character Spot in Epcot or near the hat in Hollywood Studios.
- Epcot Character Spot – Meet Mickey, Minnie and Pluto, Tier 1.
Read more about planning your vacation with Fastpass+.