Just getting started? Read this.
Don’t forget to print the new Walgreens coupon policy and take it with you!
How to use Walgreens to “Coupon to Disney”:
- Save on items that you normally buy. You can usually get free shampoo, conditioner, razors, toothbrushes, etc here. I also find that they have fairly cheap soda too.
- After you have shopped here a few weeks, you will start to build up your Register Rewards. Walgreens usually has 1 or 2 ‘money making’ deals a week. By using Register Rewards to pay for items, you essentially eliminate your out of pocket costs and get everything you buy at Walgreens for ‘free’.
- Use your Register Rewards to pay for items that are eligible for rebates. When the check arrives, deposit it into your fund!
- Use your Register Rewards to pay for items that you were going to pay cash for. Take the cash you were going to spend and deposit it into your fund!
- Be sure to read the Getting Started Couponing to Disney guide!
Create your personal shopping list: Click on the box next to each item you would like to purchase and then click on the print list button at the bottom to print your own personal shopping list! All prices on this list are per item.
You can also find more deals over at Wild for Wags!
Be sure to check out all the current Walgreens deals.