If you ever have the chance to take a solo trip to Disney World, I highly recommend it! The opportunity to do what you want, when you want in your happy place is amazing. When I was hungry I ate, when I wasn’t I explored! Now learn, what I spent on food and my favorites.
Total Spent On Food: $154.53 (includes Tax)
This breaks down to: $38.63 per day
My trip was 5 days/4 nights. However, Magical Express picked me up at 6:15 on my last day, so I am not counting the 5th day.
This price also includes a Resort Refillable Mug, at $19.99 + tax. For me, the price was worth it. I drank a coffee in the morning, a soda in the afternoon and hot chocolate in the evening at the Resort.
My 5 Favorites:
1. Spanish-style Paella from Epcot’s Food & Wine Festival (Spain)
2. Le Cellier Wild Mushroom Beef Filet Mignon from Epcot’s Food & Wine Festival (Canada)
3. Blue Milk from Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
4. Peter Pan Float from Storybook Treats in Magic Kingdom
5. BBQ Brisket Sandwich with Tomato Soup from Woody’s Lunch Box in Toy Story Land (Hollywood Studios)
Also Read: My Honest Review of Be Our Guest for Lunch!
Learn more about Walt Disney World Dining and get suggestions for where to eat, how to use the Disney Dining Plan and more.