Hi, I am Kristin Cooper and I am the owner of CouponingtoDisney.com and the SavEars Facebook Group. It is my goal to help you coupon and save for Disney vacations and then repeat the process all over again!
“Couponing to Disney” is a term I came up with to describe what I do. I find unique and creative ways to save and earn money and I use it to pay for my yearly trip to Disney World. There is no physical ‘coupon’ to Disney. (I actually get asked that question a lot!)
You don’t HAVE to ‘Coupon to Disney’. You can follow my advice and use it to coupon to another vacation, to replace one of your current incomes (some people are able to stop working and stay at home with their kids!), or save for anything that you might want or need. It’s about learning how to pay for things you thought were out of your reach. As the great Walt Disney said, “If you can dream it, you can do it.”
How do help you save for Disney?
- Savings on Everyday Items. Everyday, we post deals that help you save on all areas of your budget…from groceries to gifts and everything in between. You’ll find these deals directly on the homepage of CouponingtoDisney.com. You’ll also find them dropped into SavEars and emailed nightly to those on our email newsletter (sign up here).
- Saving with Other Disney Fans. Our SavEars community on Facebook has over 50,000 members who are all working to save for their goals. We share every blog post we write in SavEars, but everything is published onto the blog first. SavEars members also share their savings goals, brags, recipes, Disney trips, and everyday questions and concerns. It is a Disney group unlike any other out there. And best of all? It is a safe space where no drama is allowed.
- Saving Time on Disney Vacations. In addition to savings on everyday items, we post articles that help you save on time, money, stress and hassle during your Disney vacation. And our C2D Dream Team helps you to plan your vacation as well as a laundry list of other amazing perks.
- Saving on Your Family Budget. I put everything that I have used to pay for Disney vacations into the printable Saving for Disney course. It contains 2 different binders, budget pages, savings tips and so much more!
- Planning Your Disney Vacation. If you find planning a Disney vacation overwhelming, I am here to help! My Walt Disney World Planning Digest breaks the planning down into bite sized pieces so it doesn’t feel nearly as overwhelming.
- Saving for Disney Challenge. We are working together to save for a Disney vacation. We are challenging ourselves to save $4000 in 82 weeks! Join the Saving for Disney Challenge now, even though you missed the kick off. It is never too late to start saving for Disney….even if you won’t be traveling on our group trip.
Why do I Coupon to Disney?
- Walt Disney World is truly the most magical place on the earth to us. From the moment we go under the welcome arch, we are surrounded by nothing but magic. I am a kid at heart and I love to meet Mickey and all his friends and I love to go as often as I can. “Couponing to Disney” let’s me do just that.
- I find the challenge of saving for Disney World magical. Every time I make a deposit, I think of how much fun that money will bring my family.
- Learn more about me and why I Coupon to Disney.
Thank you for reading Couponing to Disney and being a SavEar!