Did you know that the Disney Visa by Chase Could Earn You A Free Trip to Walt Disney World? For every $100 you charge, you get $1 that is good at Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Lines, etc. Save your reward dollars and pay for your trip to Walt Disney World!
While that isn’t the best rewards rate for credit cards out there, it does offer many exclusive perks:
- Cardmember Character Meet N Greet at Disneyland and Walt Disney World resorts. You also get free digital downloads from your meet.
- 10% off select merchandise purchases of $50 or more at select merchants in Disneyland and Walt Disney World
- 20% off non-discounted prices of select tours at the parks
- 10% off select dining locations at Disneyland
- 10% off at select Downtown Disney dining and merchant locations at the Diseyland Resort
- 0% financing on your Disney vacation for 6 months
- Exclusive vacation discounts for cardholders before the general public receive them
- 10% off purchases of $50 or more at ShopDisney.com or your local Disney Store
- No Annual Fee
Your rewards dollars you earn are good anywhere Visa is accepted at Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Lines and more. You can use it to pay for your room, your meal, your souvenirs, etc.
Here’s my experience with my Disney Rewards Visa….
We have a card in both my name and Jason’s. My card has Tinker Bell on it and his has Toy Story. I set up as many bills as I could to automatically charge to the card. I also use it to charge gas and large purchases. If my extended family needs to purchase something, I get them to give me the cash and I charge the item for them. I always pay the card off every month to avoid interest charges.
At Disney World, I always stop by Epcot’s Innoventions West building between 1 and 4 pm for our private Meet and Greet with the characters. On the first trip we got to spend over 10 minutes with them because we were the only family there. The second and third trips we also stopped by for our picture with them. We love this feature!
We also ask before we pay for our purchases at any retail shop in Disney World if they offer a discount for Disney Visa holders. A lot of them do!
Here’s some of our pictures from our meet and greets: