Thank you for joining the newsletter. Your 24 Slow Cooker Freezer Meals For Under $150 at Walmart plan is on it’s way. All you need to do is click the link in my email and you’ll be taken right to the 24 Slow Cooker Freezer Meals!
Freezer cooking has absolutely changed my life. This round up of 24 slow cooker freezer meals cost me $143 at Walmart and took me 3 hours to assemble one Saturday afternoon. We were then able to eat on it for a month. Every night I would set one meal in the fridge to defrost. In the morning, I put it into the Slow Cooker. Took 5 minutes a day!
Here are the 12 recipes included (you double each recipe):
- Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Chops
- Slow Cooker Taco Chili
- Slow Cooker Honey Dijon Pork with Green Beans
- Slow Cooker Red Pepper Chicken
- Slow Cooker Lemon Pepper Chicken
- Slow Cooker Orange Ginger Chicken
- Slow Cooker Chicken Chili
- Slow Cooker Beef Roast & Carrots
- Slow Cooker Chicken Fajitas
- Slow Cooker Mexican Chicken Soup
- Slow Cooker Garden Veggie Soup
- Slow Cooker Peppered Steak
Each recipe should feed 4 people with a little leftover.
Once you confirm your subscription you’ll be taken right to the Recipe and Shopping List. You can take it to any store. I shopped at Walmart and was able to get all of the items on the list except for some of the spices that I already had in my pantry for $143.00 (and that’s with 10% sales tax on food).
These meals require zero cooking. It is just chopping, measuring and assembling. I was able to make all 24 meals in about 3 hours while I was watching a Netflix movie.
I know that Slow Cooker Freezer Cooking will change your life too!