I love garlic. A lot. So when I found Garlic Butter Ritz, I snatched up a box. The other night, I wanted to make pork chops but wanted something a little different than just plain baked. So I came up with this recipe and it turned out fantastic.
- 4 pork chops
- 1 sleeve Garlic Butter Ritz Crackers
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 tbsp garlic pepper
- Preheat oven to 350
- Empty crackers into a gallon sized zip loc bag. Crush finely. (Easiest way to do that is to use a rolling pin and smash the crackers up and then roll over them to break the pieces up smaller.)
- Add in the garlic powder to the bag with the crackers and mix well.
- Dip the pork chops into melted butter and them toss them around in the bag with the crushed crackers and pepper.
- Once coated, remove from bag, place back into the butter, then return pork chops to the bag. (This step is completely optional. If you do this double dip method, more of the crackers will stick to the pork chops.)
- Place coated pork chops onto a cookie sheet sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until cooked through (time really depends on the thickness of your pork chops).
See more recipes from Kristin’s Kitchen.