Disneyland Resort, home to the original Disney park, has three Disneyland Resort hotels for guests. This includes: Disneyland Hotel, Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa and Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel.
Now read, these 12 Benefits of staying at a Disneyland Resort Hotel!
1. Immerse in Disney Magic – Staying at one of the three Disneyland Resort Hotels means staying within the magic of Disney from hotel to park!
2. Proximity to parks and Downtown Disney – Enjoy a stay at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa, Disneyland Hotel, or Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel to be steps away from the parks (Disneyland park and Disney California Adventure park) and Downtown Disney (shopping, dining and entertainment area).
3. Summer Pool Parties – Guests at all three Disneyland Resort Hotels will love the added fun of the all-new summer pool parties. This half-hour party will take place daily from July 1-August 31, 2022. Get ready to play games, music and Disney pals will visit!
4. Early Entry – Guests of all three hotels will enjoy an early bird start with Early Entry. Enjoy 30-minute early entry (prior to park’s opening time) each park day, select attractions, dining and shopping will be open. This benefit begins August 8, 2022.
5. Private Park Entrances – Not only are all hotel guests close by hotels and a short walk nearby, learn about the private park entrances!
- Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel has a special entrance to Disney California Adventure park across from the hotel
- Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa has a special entrance to Disney California Adventure through their own special park entrance into Grizzly Peak
- Disneyland Hotel can board the Disneyland Monorail to Tomorrowland in Disneyland park!
6. Hotel Activities – Be sure to grab a complete schedule of activities and locations for your stay! This includes learning how to draw Disney Characters classes, hula dancing or learning how to play the ukulele!
7. Disneyland Resort Hotel Pools – Any one of the Disneyland Resort hotels feature pools for relaxation and thrills (kids love the waterslides!).
8. Direct-to-Room Service – Skip the front desk check-in with this feature of Disneyland Resort Hotels, through the Disneyland App.
9. Dining Delivery – Did you know select restaurants from Downtown Disney District will provide meal delivery services to your hotel lobby?! Scan the QR code found in-room to see list of options.
10. Package Delivery: – Have your treasures sent to your Disneyland Resort Hotel (the next day) and avoid having to carry around items! This service begins August 8, 2022.
11. Coming Soon! Preferred Dine Access – Disneyland Resort Hotel guests will get an exclusive opportunity with preferred access to a limited number of reservations at select hotel table service restaurants.
12. Special Fireworks Viewing – Open to all hotel guests is a special firework viewing spot, from the rooftop of Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel!
Destinations in Florida can also help you add tips and tricks to your next vacation.