Guests will find Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge in Hollywood Studios at Walt Disney World. Now, read these 7 Tips for Your Next Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Visit!
1. There are 2 headliner attractions: Millennium Falcon: Smuggler’s Run and Rise of the Resistance. Try to be the pilot at least once for Millennium Falcon: Smuggler’s Run! Disney World Resort guests are able to enter parks 30 minutes early, use this time to be among the first in line for one of these attractions.
2. Make advance reservations to save time. Oga’s Cantina accepts dining reservations for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Consider an early reservation to start your day in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge. There are 2 more advanced reservations to consider for this land: To Build your own custom droid at Droid Depot and to Build your own lightsaber at Savi’s Workshop.
3. How do I get my Light Saber home?! If you discover the secret workshop, and build a lightsaber at Savi’s Workshop – Handbuilt Lightsabers, you may wonder how to get it home. The Transportation Security Administration has noted in regulations that a Light Saber is Allowed in Carry on bags AND Check Bags. You may also choose to ship it home. Past guests have stated they took theirs through security with no issue and were able to store under seat, or in overhead compartment on the plane. If you choose to ship yours home, this can be done upon completion of your build for an additional charge.
4. Try the famous milk from The Milk Stand! If you get thirsty while exploring Black Spire Outpost, stop at The Milk Stand featuring both Green and Blue milk. Blue Milk debuted in Star Wars: A New Hope while Green Milk was seen in Star Wars: Last Jedi. Both drinks consist of Plant-based blend of Coconut and Rice Milk, while the Blue Milk comes with alluring fruity characteristics and the Green Milk with zippy citrus and tropical characteristics. Both available in non-alcoholic or alcoholic versions.
5. Download Play Disney Parks App (for free). Play Disney Parks mobile app turns waiting time into fun and more interactive opportunities. At Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge guests can experience an unprecedented landwide interactive experience, with the help of Play Disney Parks app. Guests can turn their mobile device into a Star Wars: Datapad. On the Datapad will be several tools, use as you wish to explore the new land and uncover surprises, through Play Disney Parks app.
6. Use Mobile Ordering to avoid food lines. Want to skip the line at select Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge food locations? Of course you do! Therefore, utilize Mobile Ordering. Mobile Ordering allows guests to pre-order and pre-pay for their food and skip the line waiting to order. Use Mobile Ordering at: Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo, Milk Stand and Ronto Roasters.
7. Take a photo in front of this galactic wall! There are many famous “Walls” in Walt Disney World. Such as the “Bubble Gum wall” in Magic Kingdom (outside of Spaceship Earth) and more. While exploring Black Spire Outpost be sure to look for this fun Star Wars wall for a must do photo opportunity. Grab a fun pic of you or your group in front of this galactic wall.
Learn more about the Walt Disney World Parks including attractions, secrets, tips and more.
Going to Disney? You might qualify for a Disney Gift Card when you book your trip with the Couponing to Disney travel specialist!