One of my favorite meals is Stuffed Green Peppers with Beef Slow Cooker Recipes. This is an excellent crock pot recipe that can be made during the summer to help reduce your power bill (believe it or not, your oven does have a part in heating up your house!) or during the winter for a hearty, filling supper.
- 5-6 bell peppers (any color), seeds and membranes removed
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 c. white rice, cooked
- 1 14.5 oz can tomatoes (any flavor you like)
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 2 tbsp minced onion
- 1/3 c. water
- Brown ground beef and drain.
- In a bowl, mix browned ground beef, cooked rice, tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, black pepper, garlic salt, and onion together.
- Stuff each pepper with the mixture.
- Pour 1/3 c water into the bottom of your crock pot.
- Place peppers into your crock pot.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
Check out this slow cooker pot roast recipe.
Using the Crock Pot not only makes cooking dinner easier, it also saves on your power bill by using less energy than a traditional oven. Check out more Slow Cooker Beef recipes.