My husband and kids are huge fans of this american favorite. This recipe for Slow Cooker Easy Sloppy Joes was so simple to make! Add some chips and a salad and you’ll avoid using your oven for this meal!
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- ½ onion, chopped
- 1 tsp mustard
- ¾ c ketchup
- ¼ c bbq sauce
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp Worchestershire sauce
- Hamburger Buns
- Add all of the above ingredients (except for the buns) to your slow cooker and stir to blend. Cook on low 6-8 hours, stirring occasionally. You can always add a tbsp of water if it starts to look dried out. And if it is too soupy, leave the lid off the slow cooker for the last half our to let some of the water evaporate.
- Serve on buns with a salad and chips as the sides.
Thanks to Mom On Time Out for this recipe!
You might also enjoy this recipe for Slow Cooker Extra Tender Roast.
Using the Crock Pot not only makes cooking dinner easier, it also saves on your power bill by using less energy than a traditional oven. Check out more Slow Cooker Beef recipes.