I found this lemon Parmesan broccoli recipe the other day and knew I had to try it. It claims to be the “best broccoli you’ve ever had”. I’ll admit, it is VERY good.
- 2 large bunches of broccoli
- 5 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 4 garlic cloves- peeled and sliced
- 1 lemon
- 1/3 c Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425
- Cut broccoli into florets (but relatively big ones.)
- Put the broccoli on a cookie sheet. Toss with salt, pepper, 5 tbs of olive oil, and garlic cloves.
- Roast in the oven 20 to 25 minutes, until “crisp-tender and the tips of some of the florets are browned.”
- When it’s done, take it out of the oven and zest a lemon over the broccoli, squeeze the lemon juice over the broccoli, add 1 1/2 tbs more olive oil, and the 1/3 c of Parmesan cheese.
- Serve while hot.
See more recipes from Kristin’s Kitchen.