You may have noticed a trend, decorated windows, while walking around your Disney Resort. This is a simple way to spread some joy while at Disney. Plus, it makes it easy to quickly spot your room without having to look for each room number.
Gather up a few decorations and pack them for your next trip! Below are 10 examples of window decorating for your Disney Resort.
- For safety if you are adding lights, use battery operated lighting
- Use suction cups to hang items to prevent damage to the windows
- If using anything else to hang items, consider testing on a window at home first to ensure its damage free
- Look for decorations at Target dollar spot, party stores and craft stores.
- If decorating for a holiday theme for a future trip, shop holiday clearance the year before.
I love the classic colors on this one represented throughout the different sized Mickey heads!
One reader propped a Mickey & Minnie in their window, with Mickey heads and The Little Mermaid pictures to decorate. She scored these lights from Walmart.
This is such as cute display for a Valentine’s timed trip! I love that Mickey and Minnie are sitting next to each other, as a couple, on the window sill.
One reader got into the spirit when they headed to Disney World for Cheer Nationals!
I spy Vinylmations and towel animals on the window sill! She also made strands with decorations on them to represent each member in her family.
I love how bright and colorful this display is! What a fun use of classic icons to cover the window.
This window displays classic Mickey & Minnie heads, with red polka dots, all made out of cardstock.
A few characters represented here, as well as some souvenirs! How fun!
This is Halloween….I love the Halloween themed idea. The ghost Mickey’s are adorable!
Here is a Christmas themed window complete with Toy Soldiers and Santa Mickey.
Also Read: Tips To Choose Your Perfect Disney Resort