This honey mustard slow cooker pork tenderloin was so easy to whip up and it literally fell apart as I was getting it out of the Crock-Pot.
- 1 pork tenderloin
- salt and pepper
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 4 tbsp grainy Dijon mustard or country-style
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp cider vinegar or balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp dried leaf thyme, crumbled
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tbsp cold water
- Wash and trim the pork and pat dry; sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
- Place pork in the slow cooker.
- Combine garlic, mustard, honey, brown sugar, vinegar, and thyme; pour over the pork. Turn pork to coat thoroughly.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 7 to 9 hours, or on HIGH for 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 hours.
Try this delicious Honey Ginger Slow Cooker Pork Chops Recipe.
(Thanks Southern Food!)