Mobile ordering allows Disney World guests to pre-order their food & drink and save time. Throughout Disney World, restaurants participate in Mobile ordering, where guests can order their food from anywhere on property!
Order lunch and more while in line for an attraction, simply by using the My Disney Experience app on your phone. Or, order your breakfast from your Resort room with select Disney Resort restaurants participating. By being able to use anywhere on property, planning ahead is made easy for your next Quick Service meal or snack. Best of all when you food is ready, just grab and go!
Mobile ordering has been a convenient way for guests to order their food ahead since it began in summer of 2017. By the following year, Mobile Ordering had reached the milestone of 1 Millions ordered by mid 2018. Now, learn how to use this useful tool.
Get Started with your Mobile Order from anywhere on property:
- Open the My Disney Experience app on your phone and select “+” and “Order Food”.
- Pick your restaurant and arrival time.
- Order your meal, snacks and drinks, allergy-friendly options available and even customize select items.
- Pay for your meal
Head to the restaurant during your arrival time:
- Once at the restaurant open the app and select the “I’m Here, Prepare my Order” button
- Wait for the notification from the app to say your food is ready
- Head to the counter with the “Mobile Order Pick Up” sign
Final step, enjoy your food!
Mobile Ordering Payment Methods:
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Disney Gift Card
- Disney Rewards Redemption Card
- Apple Pay
- Disney dining plan
Recommendations By Park:
- Animal Kingdom – Flame Tree Barbeque
- Magic Kingdom – Aloha Isle, Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café
- EPCOT – Regal Eagle Smokehouse, Sunshine Seasons
- Hollywood Studios – Backlot Express, Milk Stand, Satu’li Canteen
- Disney Springs – D-Luxe Burger
- Disney Boardwalk – BoardWalk Bakery, Pizza Window
- Disney Resorts – Select Disney Resort Restaurants also participate
Learn more about Walt Disney World Dining and get suggestions for where to eat, how to use the Disney Dining Plan and more.