Wondering how many days you need for a Walt Disney World Vacation? Here are some questions to ask yourself:
1. How many days you can take off of work?
2. Which parks do you want to visit? Do you want to go to all 4 parks? Do you want to spend time at Disney Springs? The Water Parks? What you want to do is going to determine how many days you need to plan for your vacation.
3. How much are the tickets per day? The longer you stay to play, the cheaper the tickets get per day. Disney really wants you to stay longer.
4. How many days does it take to see it all? To really see a good amount of what each park has, you need a minimum of one day per park. So that’s at least 4 days.
If you are really interested in a certain park, you will probably want at least 2 days for that park. Plus I recommend an additional day for you to go back and ride all your favorite rides and see your favorite sites again before you depart.
But then you’ve also got to factor in if you want to do 1 or more of the Water Parks. You want at least a half day, if not a whole day for them.
So we are up to what, 8 days if you want to do both water parks? See how frustrating this can be? I vote that we spend at least a month at Disney. Then, maybe, just maybe, we can see everything we want to see.
5. My opinion. I would go with at least 6. That gives you at least 2 days to cover either Magic Kingdom or Epcot depending on your interest and an additional day to revisit your favorite attractions/park or visit a water park.
How many days do you feel you need to do everything on your must do list?
Here are some tips on picking the best time of the year to go to Walt Disney World.