Here is a Round Up of Disney World, Disneyland and Disney Cruise Vacation Sweepstakes. I have gathered up all the Disney World, Disneyland and Disney Cruise Vacation Sweepstakes I could find. Make sure you enter it as often as possible and don’t forget to let me know if you win! Sweepstakes added this week are marked as *NEW*. I need help: If you find any more contests, please let me know!
*NEW* 6 Day/ 5 Night Disney Vacation For 4 Up For Grabs (Worth $19,000+) (One Entry)
Ends November 17, 2020
Ends October 18, 2020
Ends September 30, 2020
Ends September 30, 2020
I am not affiliated with these contests in any way and I am not responsible for picking the winners. Good luck everyone!
Couponing to Disney winners
1. My reader Mary won: I just wanted to let you know that I was contacted today and told that I am one of the 5 Grand Prize winners for the Share the Magical Memories Contest. My prize includes a 4night/5 day trip to Disney World, hotel, airfare, 5 day park hopper passes, $1000 Disney gift card, and a Sony Camcorder! I also get to pick between a $500 shopping spree @ Downtown Disney, $500 worth of Spa services, $500 worth of Disney Tours or a PhotoPass package! Above all that, my mother(whom I wrote the memory about) gets a trip for her and 3 guests as well! I can’t believe it! It is a price package that values $13000!!!
2. My reader LeAnn won: We are over-the-top excited to find out we were chosen as one of the top 10 winners in the Downtown Disney Resort A+ teacher essay contest. Our family, along with the family of the teacher we nominated have received a 4 day 3 night stay in the Downtown Disney resorts, roundtrip airfare, one day park passes and passes to Disney Quest. We have 12 months to use the package. We are so excited we can hardly stand it! And our daughters teacher is quite excited as well, as you can imagine. I just had to share the awesome news!
3. My reader Danielle won: I just found out I won the Visit Orlando Facebook giveaway thanks to your link. It is a trip for two. It includes Roundtrip tickets to Orlando, four nights at a luxury Orlando-area hotel, four one-day one-park admission tickets to my choice of Walt Disney World Resort, Universal Orlando or SeaWorld Orlando. Two invitations to World Smile Day event in Orlando. Full size rental car for five days. I am so excited and my kiddos are going to love it. Thank you again!
4. My reader Sue won: I’ve been following your blog for about a year and a half and I love it! I just wanted to share something super-exciting with you. I’ve been entering the One More Disney Day Sweepstakes every day since January 1 and I found out yesterday that I’m one of the Grand prize winners! We go to Disney World 2-3 times a year, so we’re going to take the opportunity to go to Disneyland with this trip. I just wanted to share with you that your readers do win sometimes! Have a great weekend. I hope you didn’t have the horrible weather we’re having over here in Georgia. We’ve had tornado warnings and horrible thunderstorms all afternoon.
5. My reader Ani won: I just won a trip to Disney World! At first I couldn’t figure out where I had entered the contest and then I though, DUH! Couponingtodisney’s contest post and looked up Tours4Fun on your search tool and there it was! I won 2 round trip tickets to Orlando. 3 nights, 4 days in a hotel near WDW. Said 95% it will be the Clarion Inn Lake Buena Vista. 2 days of theme park passes from a whole list, including all of the WDW parks. I know we’ll go to MK one day…the other one I’ll have to talk to my hubby! :)
6. My reader Nichole won: Thanks to you and your sweepstakes posts, I entered the Mr. Food Disney sweepstakes and won!!!! I won a 4 night/5 day vacation for 4. My trip includes airfare, tickets, hotel room on Disney property, and a $300 gift card for extra expenses! I am planning to go with my best friend and her two children. This will be their first trip and we are planning to surprise the children with this trip! Can’t wait until we tell them, You’re Going To Disney World!! THANK YOU, KRISTIN for compiling the sweepstakes and posting reminders about various contests!
7. My reader Jennifer won: Thanks to you and your sweepstakes posts, I entered the Macy’s Mothers Day Choose Your Cruise sweepstakes. And I WON!!! We are going on a 7-night Alaskan Disney cruise on the Disney Wonder next month. A Disney cruise is really my dream vacation! The prize includes round-trip airfare to Seattle, ground transfers, and the cruise. It is for four people, so my husband and kids (4 and 7) get to come along. I cannot stop alternatively jumping around and laughing and reading/viewing info. about the ship on the web. THANK YOU, KRISTIN for compiling the sweepstakes and periodically reposting to remind me to enter.
8. My reader Laurie won: I won the AMC Grand prize – AMC is sending me and my hubby to Hollywood, California on November 6th for a couple fun filled days and to see the premier of Frozen 2. We are also invited to THE After party at the Dolby theater – thats where the Oscars are. What an amazing experience! Selfie with Olaf..aka Josh Gad..the movie is really cute with a great storyline.