Erin’s love of all things Disney began in Disneyland when she was two and it never stopped. She and her husband started traveling all over the country almost twenty years ago, but began routinely traveling to Disney once they started their family.
Erin is also a part time pre-school teacher which makes her well suited for helping families, especially first time visitors, navigate all Disney destinations. Disney Cruise Line is also a favorite for Erin and her family. Between the kids’ clubs onboard the Disney cruise ships, walking through Magic Kingdom, or visiting the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal, Erin’s priority is helping families plan itineraries perfect for kids of all ages.
You can find her spreading advice and saving money in the SavEars Facebook Group on Saturday and Sunday, blogging on Couponing to Disney, and planning vacation for C2D fans.
What Vacations Can Erin Book?
Erin specializes in Disney Destinations, cruises, Universal Orlando, and all-inclusive vacations. Erin has traveled extensively throughout the United States and the Caribbean. She has also planned destination weddings and honeymoons, around the world.
Her favorite part as a travel professional is customer service and utilizing her experience (as a teacher) to help parents maximize their family time during their vacation. She loves helping families create their special vacation, while saving money.
As a travel agent, Erin loves being there for families, that extra person in their corner, and an extra set of eyes to make sure everything is taken care of. She will work with you and your family to ensure that your next adventure is full of magical, once-in-a-lifetime moments. Your memories are her priority!
Perks of Using Erin for Your Disney World Vacation
- *Exclusive* Disney Gift Card: For being a reader and booking a Walt Disney World vacation package of $3,000 or more (before taxes, airfare and Memory Maker), you will be eligible to receive a Disney e-gift card. You also must book at least a 3-Day Pass with your package for this offer.
- Discount Watching: If a discount comes available (after you booked), Erin will update your reservation for you (if your vacation applies). She wakes up at 3 AM in the morning and starts applying it to all of her eligible guests vacations.
- Restaurant Recommendations & Reservations: With over 100 restaurants at Disney World, do you know the best restaurant for your family? Erin can recommend the best restaurants for your family. She even gets up at 6 AM to book these popular restaurant reservations for you. If reservations are unavailable, she will help watch for any cancellations for you and point you towards apps that can assist in finding these coveted reservations.
- Fastpass+ Recommendations & Itinerary Planning: Erin will help you plan your FastPass+ reservations and even help you plan your days at the Disney World Parks. This one service can save you hours of time waiting in lines at the Disney Theme Parks.
- FREE MousePerks (valued at $299): This exclusive service with Destinations in Florida is Magic in Your Email In Box. It includes insider tips, info to plan your vacation, numerous itinerary options and LOTS of fun facts! This resource comes weekly to get you ready and excited about your visit with Mickey Mouse!
- Customized Payment Options: Erin can help you apply payments to your vacation with Disney Gift Cards, the Disney Vacation Account or with your credit card of choice. You can make payments all at once or pay as you are able (a.k.a. with gift cards you earn).
- Personalized Service with Attention to Detail: Erin will be your point of contact for everything related to your Disney vacation. No question is too small or too silly for her! You can reach her by phone, email, FB message or send her a text.
Contact Erin Today!
If you are ready to book your family vacation, email Erin at [email protected] or call her at 214-697-7732.
You can also request a quote from any of our Couponing to Disney Dream Team below: