Our newest member of the Couponing to Disney Dream Team is Jason Cooper…. Kristin’s husband! Kristin and Jason “couponed” and saved for their first Disney vacation in 2009. Their kids were 5 and 2 at the time. They fell in love with Disney and started to go year after year through creative saving methods. In 2016, they decided to move to central Florida to live 30 miles from the park. Jason and Kristin love visiting the Disney and Universal Parks weekly. Jason is ready to help you plan your family vacation to Orlando or around the world.
You can find Jason spreading advice and saving money in the SavEars Facebook Group every Monday-Friday from 9-5. Are you a member of the exclusive SavEars group?
What Vacations Can Jason Book?
Jason specializes in family vacations around the world. His specialty is Orlando with Disney World and Universal Orlando, especially since Mickey and Potter are in his back yard!
Perks of Using Jason for Disney World & Disneyland Vacations
From dining reservations to resort options, trying to decide everything by yourself for your Disney vacation can be very overwhelming. Jason can help you from start to finish and everything in between. Request your no obligation quote today and enjoy Jason’s services for FREE!
We also have a number of additional perks available plus a few exclusively available to Couponing to Disney readers:
- *Exclusive* Disney Gift Card: For being a CouponingtoDisney.com reader and booking a Disney World or Disneyland vacation package of $3,000 or more (before taxes, airfare and Memory Maker), you will be eligible to receive a Disney e-gift card.
- Discount Watching: If a discount comes available (after you booked), Jason will update your reservation for you (if your vacation applies). He wakes up at 3 AM in the morning and starts applying it to all of his eligible Guests’ vacations.
- Restaurant Recommendations & Reservations: With over 100 restaurants at Disney World, do you know the best restaurant for your family? Jason has dined at most of the Disney Restaurants and can recommend the best restaurants for your family. He gets up at 6 AM to book these popular restaurant reservations for you. If reservations are unavailable, he will help watch for any cancellations for you and point you towards apps that can assist in finding these coveted reservations.
- FastPass+ Recommendations & Itinerary Planning: Two weeks before your 60th day, Jason will send you a list of FastPass+ that are currently available for your travel dates. You’ll work together to determine the best choices for your family. If you would like Jason to book your FastPasses, he will get up at 7 AM on your 60th day to book them for you. If you prefer to book them yourself, you can! This coupled with your dining reservations helps to make a great itinerary for your upcoming trip.
- FREE MousePerks (valued at $199): This exclusive service with Destinations in Florida is Magic in Your Email In Box. It includes insider tips, info to plan your vacation, numerous itinerary options and LOTS of fun facts! This resource comes weekly to get you ready and excited about your visit with Mickey Mouse!
- Customized Payment Options: Jason can help you apply payments to your vacation with Disney Gift Cards, the Disney Vacation Account or with your credit card of choice. You can make payments all at once or pay as you are able (a.k.a. with gift cards you earn). Final payment is due 30 days before your arrival date.
- Personalized Service with Attention to Detail: Jason will be your point of contact for everything related to your Disney vacation.
Ready to Book?
Contact Jason at firstname.lastname@example.org to book your family vacation.
You can also request a quote from any of our Couponing to Disney Dream Team below: