The Diamond Horseshoe at Magic Kingdom has a brand new menu debuting on May 23, 2018. This restaurant is open for lunch and dinner, daily from 1-7pm.
New Food Items Include:
- Carved Beef Brisket Sandwich with coleslaw on a brioche bun
- Creamy Turkey Salad Sandwich on multigrain bread
- Grilled Chicken Thigh Sandwich on a Kaiser roll
- Barbecue Pulled Pork Sandwich on a brioche bun
- Mixed Green Salad
- Platters that come with a choice of 4 sides include: Carved Beef Brisket Platter, Smoked BBQ Pulled Pork Platter, Grilled Chicken Thighs Platter, Vegetable Platter
- Sides include: Potato Salad, Jalapeno Cheddar Corn Bread, Corn on the Cobb with cheese, Mac & Cheese, Corn Fritters, Watermelon Salad and more.
- Desserts include: Buttermilk Chocolate Cake, Peaches and Cream cheesecake, Blueberry Cobbler.
Click here for all the latest Disney News!
Going to Disney? You might qualify for a Disney Gift Card when you book your trip with the Couponing to Disney travel specialist!