Fuelrod kiosks are a convenient way for guests to buy portable chargers. Having a charged phone is important to manage the My Disney Experience App, such as Fastpass+ and reservation times and more. Plus, picture taking and videos use up battery life as well.
Fuelrod is away to charge your device on the go. Pay a one-time fee of $30 for the Fuelrod. Included are adapters for either Apple or Android devices (cell phones or tablet). The one-time-fee includes more than just the initial purchase. Guests may swap out their used Fuelrod for a fully charged one at any time, with an unlimited number of swaps!
Where to buy at Walt Disney World:
- Magic Kingdom: Big Top Souvenirs, Curtain Call Collectibles, Pecos Bill’s, Tomorrowland Light and Power Co.
- Epcot: Disney Traders
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios: Celebrity 5 & 10
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom: Island Mercantile
- Disney Springs: Marketplace Disney Photo Imaging
- ESPN Wide World of Sports: ESPN Clubhouse Shop
Plus new locations are popping up all the time!
Photo Credit: Jennifer K.