Kroger Stores are offering 4Xs the Fuel Points when you purchase gift cards through December 9th. This is a great time to buy the Disney Gift Cards to pay for your trip (remember gift cards are accepted for purchases at all Disney locations except the cash vendors). I would purchase the gift cards with your Disney Visa (if you have it). You’ll earn points for your purchase plus get fuel perks!
Here’s how it works:
There are three ways to earn Fuel Points:
1. Purchasing Groceries (normal exclusions apply): $100 in Groceries = 100 Points
2. Non-federally funded Prescriptions: 2 Prescriptions = 100 Points
3. 4X Gift Card Points (normal exclusions apply): $50 in Gift Cards = 200 Points
For each increment of 100 Points redeemed at the pump, 10¢ off per gallon is awarded up to $1 off per gallon:
- 100 Points = 10¢ off per gallon of fuel for 1 fill-up
- 200 Points = 20¢ off per gallon of fuel for 1 fill-up
- 1,000 Points = $1 off per gallon of fuel for 1 fill-up
For each gift card you buy, you will get 4xs the Fuel Points. That means a $50 gift card will score you 200 points which is equivalent to $0.20 off per gallon of fuel for one fill up. If your tank holds 12 gallons, that will save you $2.40 at the pump.
I’ve heard from readers that there is a limit of $1 off per gallon of gas. So I wouldn’t purchase more than $250 at a time (get your $1 off, fill up your tank and then purchase more gift cards.)
Here’s what my friend Marisa had to say about the program:
I bought a $100 Amazon gift card to purchase my daughter’s new car seat. I was also going to Bob Evans so I decided to buy a $25 gift card to pay for my order. I got 523 fuel points on my order which will save me $.50 a gallon. I have a 26 gallon tank so that’s $13 for my fund!
Go here to learn all about the Kroger Fuel program and how it can help you Coupon to Disney.
(Thanks Kroger Krazy!)