Becoming a Disney Vacation Member (DVC) has its benefits, as many know. However, let’s explore exactly what some of those perks are, which many do not know about. Below read 20 Benefits for Disney Vacation Members.
20 Perks Of Being A DVC Member:
- Dining Discounts – DVC members can enjoy dining discounts. Some favorites include: 10% off meals at Ohanas’, 10% off meals at 50’s Prime Time Café, 40% off Lunch at Maria & Enzo’s Ristorante or Enzo’s Hideaway and much more.
- Shopping Discounts – Members get exclusive shopping discounts such as: spend $100 at Vera Bradley get an item personalized for Free, 10% off purchase at Fit2Run, get a Complimentary Sample from Guerlain’s La Signature Boutique and more.
- On-Site Amenities – DVC Members receive most perks as guests staying on site.
- Free Laundry – DVC Members are able to use the self-serve laundry services for free.
- Dining Plan – Members are able to add a Disney Dining Plan to their reservation.
- Flexibility – DVC Members are able to use their points as they please, allowing for flexibility on visiting Disney World.
- Choice Of Resort – Members choose a home resort when they initially join, however Members can use their points on any DVC Resort on property and affiliates worldwide.
- Member Lounge At Epcot – Enjoy a DVC exclusive lounge in Epcot at the Imagination Pavilion. This complimentary space is perfect to rest and refuel with comfortable seating, complimentary soda, Children’s Play Area, charging stations and more.
- Magic Stroller Rental Discount – Members can Save $5.00 on next online stroller reservation when staying at a Disney Vacation Club Resort or Disney Resort hotel.
- Hair Wrap Discount – Members will get a $5 discount from the following hair wrap locations: Boardwalk, Beach Club Resort, Old Key West Resort, Port Orleans -Riverside, Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa and Yacht Club Resort.
- Tables of Wonderland – Available for purchase by FL Residents, Annual Passholders or DVC Members only. It entitles guests to a 20% discount for select table & QS restaurants on Disney World property.
- DVC Member Exclusive Events – Such as Disney Vacation Club Thanksgiving Feast, Member Nights at Splitsville and more.
- DVC Member Cruises – An exciting perk is the Disney Vacation Club Member Cruise, a cruise exclusively for DVC members. Check website for details on next sailing, 2019 is offering 2 sailings. Members will enjoy special décor, commemorative gifts and much more.
- DVC Sneak Peaks – In the past DVC members have enjoyed early entry to explore Pandora – World of Avatar prior to opening and seeing sneak peaks of Disney movies prior to release, such as Coco.
- Cake Decorating Workshop at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge – Have your cake and eat it too, exclusive for DVC members (& their guests) is the Cake Decorating Workshop at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge. Design, create and take home your own cake! This takes place on most Wednesday afternoons from 1:30-3pm, it costs $65 per person (tax & tip included).
- Animation 101 Workshop at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge – DVC Members & guests can create their own flip book. Start with a blank flip book, learn tips on how to draw while enjoying light refreshments. Cost is $40 per person (includes tax & tip), offered most Thursdays from 1:30-3pm.
- More Discounts – Members all receive discounts for tours and more. Such as 15% off the Ultimate Nights of Adventure VIP Tour, 10% off The BOATHOUSE Amphicar Rides, 10% off Charter Fireworks Cruises, Disney After Hours at a discounted price, save on tickets for Aerophile—The World Leader in Balloon Flight and more.
- DVD Rentals – Most Disney Vacation Club Resorts offer free DVD rental for members.
- Member Photo Op & Keepsake – Go to the DVC photo kiosk (Disney’s Vero Beach Resort, in Main Lobby) for a complimentary keepsake. Take a photo, customizable with DVC designs. Then print your 4×6 photo and bring it home! Also available is a free digital download of your photo.
- Annual Pass Discount – DVC members receive a discount off regular price for an Annual Pass purchase.
- Disney World Water Park Savings – DVC Members (+ up to 3 guests) can visit Typhoon Lagoon or Blizzard Beach for just $49 per person (+ tax) good for a 1-Day Water Park Ticket.
Do Note: These benefits are subject to change.
Learn more tips and tricks for your next Walt Disney World vacation. Destinations in Florida can also help you add tips and tricks to your next vacation.