Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is going to be better than ever in 2018, with new additions. Occurring select nights August 17–October 31, 2018. Learn the new treats in store for guests attending this year.
New for 2018 at Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party:
- The Mad Tea Party will feature new lighting and effects. Depending on the color of your costume, you too could transform under the new dancing lights.
- Pirates of the Caribbean will feature new pirates interacting with sailing guests, as you join the search for “Gunpowder Pete.”
- Space Mountain will feature a new soundtrack and special effects.
- Storybook Circus will feature the Storybook Circus Disney Junior Jam, a dance party featuring some of your favorite Disney Junior Characters, including Doc McStuffins.
- Plus, past favorites return.
Click here for all the latest Disney News!
Going to Disney? You might qualify for a Disney Gift Card when you book your trip with the Couponing to Disney travel specialist!