Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort is undergoing a large expansion, expected to debut summer 2019. Take a first look at the beautiful concept art today and learn new details.
5 Exciting New Details:
- Large part of expansion is a brand new 15-story tower (pictured above). It adds 545 rooms for guests, of which 50 are suites. The tower will be the new main entry point of the Resort.
- Main entry will feature a beautiful 2-story lobby (pictured below). Seating will be featured around lobby.
- At the top of the new tower, a brand new unique themed table-service restaurant, offering magnificent views.
- Existing 1,800+ rooms updated with new lighting, fixtures and furnishings.
- An additional new restaurant coming to an island on middle of Lago Dorado (Resort’s 14 acre lake). Featuring new across water walkways.
photo credit: Disney Parks Blog
Click here for all the latest Disney News!
Going to Disney? You might qualify for a Disney Gift Card when you book your trip with the Couponing to Disney travel specialist!