Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party opens for its first night of 2018 on August 17 for guests. Bringing delicious Halloween treats. Read the what and where.
Party Night Exclusives:
- Pumpkin Cheesecake at Main Street Bakery
- Hades Nachos at Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Café
- Worms & Dirt at Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn Café (also available daily through Oct. 1)
- Treats at Cider House
- Zero Waffle Sundae at Sleepy Hollow (also available daily through Oct. 1)
- Jack Skellington Cake Push Pop at Sleepy Hollow
- Madame Leota Dessert at Liberty Square Market
- Hitchhiking Ghost Dessert at Aloha Isle
- Oogie Boogie Meringue at Gaston’s Tavern
- Muenster Smash Burger – Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café
Available Daily through October 31:
- No-So-Poison Apple Cupcake at Main Street Bakery
- Halloween Cinnamon Roll at Main Street Bakery
- Minnie Witch Brownie at Casey’s Corner
- Maleficent Dessert at Storybook Treats
- Candy Corn Ice Cream at Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies
- Candy Corn Milkshake at Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies
photo credit: Disney Parks Blog
Click here for all the latest Disney News!
Going to Disney? You might qualify for a Disney Gift Card when you book your trip with the Couponing to Disney travel specialist!