Michael’s is offering 30% off your entire purchase of regular and sale prices TODAY ONLY, March 7th. Just make sure you print out this coupon and take it with you!
SavingStar.com is offering 100% cash back on a 4 pack of King’s Hawaiian Dinner Rolls. You must load this offer into your account today.
If your are a Kroger Shopper, you can add a digital coupon for a FREE Muller Corner or Greek Corner Yogurt (5.3 oz). This coupon must be loaded today, March 7th, but you have until March 22nd to redeem it.
(Thanks Kroger Krazy!)
Today only, you can download 22 completely free apps from iTunes for kids. These apps are only free through 10 pm cst tonight so make sure you download the ones you want.
Get into your Irish-spirit with these awesome St. Patrick’s Day Crafts. Fill your house with gold and rainbows and the luck of the Irish with these awesome projects for your kids.
In the FREE St. Patrick’s Day Kid’s Crafts Book you will find everything you need to decorate and celebrate St. Patrick’s Day in style. This is a super fun holiday that delights kids of all ages; there’s something supremely magical about this one day of the year.
Enjoy fun time with your kids by creating some amazing crafts such as “Cupcake Liner Leprechaun Beards” (pg. 5), “Lucky the Leprechaun” (pg. 6), “Rainbow Windcatchers” (pg. 8), “Lucky Rainbow Bracelets” (pg. 9), Paper Pot o’ Gold” (pg. 15), and much, much more! This eBook is jam-packed with projects that will make you wish that St. Patrick’s Day came more than once a year.
Download the FREE St. Patrick’s Day Kid’s Crafts Book today!
Can you guess where Stitch is?
The first person to post the correct location will win a $1 Disney Dollar Bill!
This $1 bill can be used on your next Disney vacation anywhere cash is accepted. Disney Dollars can be purchased at Guest Services in the Disney parks.
There is a comment filter on the blog that catches certain comments and mark them as pending. If you don’t see your comment right away, it will show up soon. I always verify that all pending comments have been approved before picking the winner. I want to make sure the winner is truly the person who commented first. Look for the Where’s Stitch and Where’s Mickey posts M-F between 9 and 10 pm CST on the blog. Only comments on the blog count. Good luck!
Hello Couponing to Disney readers! I’m Carrie, vacation specialist with Destinations in Florida-an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner-and I visit you each week here on Couponing to Disney to answer some Disney FAQs. I love hanging out on Couponing to Disney every week with you, answering questions about the Happiest Place on Earth! This week, I am going to give you some answers to some Frequently Asked Questions about visiting Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
What is the secret to securing a spot at the Jedi Training Academy?
Jedi Training Academy is one of the most popular events at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Which is why it takes a little bit of strategy to secure a spot for one of the shows during the day! One popular strategy is to arrive at Disney’s Hollywood Studios about 45 minutes before the scheduled park opening time. Occasionally they will open the park 20-30 minutes before the published time. This allows guests to walk, not run, to the popular attractions. By arriving about 45 minutes before the scheduled park opening, and heading straight to Jedi Training Academy, you should be able to get a spot in one of the shows. Another strategy is to get a pre park opening reservation for Breakfast at Hollywood and Vine. If Hollywood Studios opens at 9AM, try to get a breakfast time for 8AM or 8:30. This will put you in the park early, and gives you an opportunity to make it to JTA at a decent time.
What attractions are there at Disney’s Hollywood Studios for my preschooler to enjoy?
Disney’s Hollywood Studios has several attractions and shows for the younger guests in your party. Disney, Jr. Live on Stage, as well as a breakfast or lunch at Play and Dine at Hollywood and Vine will put you and your little one up close and personal with his or her favorite Disney Jr. characters. Disney’s Voyage of the Little Mermaid and Beauty and the Beast Live on Stage are also perfect entertainment for younger children. Toy Story Midway Mania does not have a height requirement, so even the youngest ones in your family can enjoy it.
What is the Fantasmic Dinner Package?
The Fantasmic Dinner Package allows you a meal at one of three locations at Disney’s Hollywood Studios-Hollywood Brown Derby, Hollywood and Vine, and Mama Melrose’s. At Hollywood and Vine and Mama Melrose’s, this is counted as one table service credit on the Disney Dining Plan. Brown Derby is a signature restaurant, so it counts as two. The Fantasmic Dining Package is available on the first showing of Fantasmic that evening, and you should plan on arriving 30 minutes before the show starts.
Are there character meet and greets at Disney’s Hollywood Studios?
Yes! In fact, there is a little “secret” to meeting several characters at once at Hollywood Studios-and they are often rare characters as well! It’s called Characterpalooza, and it is in the Animation Building at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Our family loves this part of our trip! This is where you can see Sorcerer Mickey, as well as the Incredibles, Pooh, and many others. The characters change about every 20-30 minutes. We’ve seen Chip and Dale, Gepetto and Pinocchio, Mary Poppins, Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum, and sometimes princesses. It’s a GREAT way to meet a lot of characters at once, and they change often! Buzz and Woody are also available for meet and greets across from Toy Story Midway Mania, and you’ll often seen Donald, Daisy, or Minnie under the Sorcerer’s Hat.
Is Hollywood Studios extra crowded during Star Wars Weekends?
Guests flock to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for select weekends in May and June to enjoy the extra special Star Wars Weekends. This is when Hollywood Studios features extra meet and greets with Star Wars characters, Storm Troopers roam freely, and sometimes there is a special parade! It does get more crowded during these weekends than others. If you’d like to enjoy Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Star Wars weekends, I suggest doing so in addition to returning to Hollywood Studios on a “non” Star Wars day during your trip to enjoy the attractions you may have missed while at Star Wars Weekends.
Are you ready to plan your next family trip to Walt Disney World? Let me work alongside of you to create a magically memorable trip for you and your significant other or a girls weekend! Email me at email@example.com for a no obligation quote and to get the planning process started! Mention this article, and receive a free gift when booking your trip with me!
Before your next vacation, it is important that you learn about using Fastpass+ at Walt Disney World. Fastpass+ replaced the traditional Fastpass machines that you might have seen on previous visits. You no longer have to visit the attractions to obtain a Fastpass ticket for each member of your party, instead you can book them ahead of time if you are staying on-site using MyDisneyExperience.com or the My Disney Experience App. If you are staying off-site or didn’t book your Fastpasses before you arrived, you can visit one of the Fastpass+ Kiosks located in the parks (check the Guide Map for exact locations).
- Fastpass+ is available for everyone who visits at Walt Disney World park. The only difference is that on-site guests can book their Fastpasses before arrival where off-site guests must book them when they arrive at the park that day.
- You are limited to 3 Fastpass+ reservations per day per guest. Disney claims the average guest only used 1.5 Fastpasses per day on the old system, so they took that number and doubled it.
- The 3 Fastpass+ reservations must be made in the same park which makes Park Hopper kind of pointless in my opinion.
- Each Fastpass+ reservation must be for a different attraction. Unfortunately you can not use it to ride popular attractions multiple times in one day.
- The Fastpass+ reservation is valid for 60 minutes. I have heard that there is a grace period of 5 minutes before your reservation beginning time and 15 minutes after the reservation ending time. This grace period is up to the desecration of the Cast Members so do not depend on it.
- When booking your Fastpass+ reservations, the reservation windows can not overlap.
- You can begin selecting your Fastpass+ reservations 60 days before the start of your resort reservation using MyDisneyExperience.com or the My Disney Experience App.
- All members of your party must have a Fastpass+ reservation in order to experience the attraction unless they are under 3 years of age. You must use My Disney Experience to book Fastpass+ reservations for EACH member of your party.
- You can use MyDisneyExperience.com or the My Disney Experience App to book different Fastpass+ reservations for your party members. If you have someone who does not want to experience a specific attraction (such as Space Mountain), you can book their Fastpass+ reservation at a different attraction. All Fastpass+ reservations can be tailored to fit the specific guests interests.
- Fastpass+ does work with Rider Switch.
Fastpass+ at Each Park
The following attractions are part of Fastpass+. You may choose up to 3 attractions in each park per day, but remember that Fastpass+ is only valid in one park. For example, you can not use Fastpass+ at Big Thunder in the Magic Kingdom and then book Toy Story Mania and Star Tours Fastpass+ reservations at Hollywood Studios in the same day.
- Ariel’s Grotto
- Be Our Guest (must be reserved through this link and does not count as one of your 3 Fastpass+ reservations)
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- Enchanted Tales with Belle
- it’s a small world
- Jungle Cruise
- Mad Tea Party
- Main Street Electrical Parade
- Mickey’s PhilharMagic
- Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor
- Peter Pan’s Flight
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Princess Fairytale Hall: Meet Cinderella and a Visiting Princess
- Princess Fairytale Hall: Meet Rapunzel and a Visiting Princess
- Space Mountain
- Splash Mountain
- The Barnstormer
- The Haunted Mansion
- The Magic Carpets of Aladdin
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Tomorrowland Speedway
- Town Square Theater Mickey Mouse Meet and Greet
- Under the Sea: Journey of the Little Mermaid
- Wishes Nighttime Spectacular
- Expedition Everest
- Festival of the Lion King
- Finding Nemo – The Musical
- It’s Tough to Be a Bug!
- Kali River Rapids
- Kilimanjaro Safaris
- Meet Favorite Disney Pals at Adventurers Outpost
- Mickey’s Jammin’ Jungle Parade
- Primeval Whirl
At Hollywood Studios, you are only allowed to pick one Fastpass+ reservation from these attractions:
- Beauty and the Beast – Live on Stage
- Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster
- Toy Story Mania!
You are then allowed to pick two Fastpass+ reservation from these attractions:
- Disney Junior – Live on Stage!
- Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular!
- Lights, Motors, Action! Extreme Stunt Show
- Muppet*Vision 3D
- Star Tours: The Adventures Continue
- The American Idol Experience
- The Great Movie Ride
- The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
- Voyage of the Little Mermaid
At Epcot, you are only allowed to pick one Fastpass+ reservation from these attractions:
- Epcot Character Spot
- IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth
- Test Track
You are then allowed to pick two Fastpass+ reservation from these attractions:
- Captain EO
- Journey Into Imagination With Figment
- Living with the Land
- Mission: SPACE Green
- Mission: SPACE Orange
- Spaceship Earth
- The Seas with Nemo & Friends
- Turtle Talk with Crush
How To Book Fastpass+ Ahead Of Time
If you are staying on-site, you can book your Fastpass+ Reservations ahead of time. Here is a video on how to book your Fastpass+ using My Disney Experience.
If you are staying off-site, you will need to visit a Fastpass+ Kiosk when you enter the park to book your Fastpass+ reservations for that day. The Cast Members can help you select the best times for your family. Unfortunately, there is no way to book your Fastpass+ ahead of time if you are not staying on-site.
Have you heard of Jingit? Get ready for this easy way to make money by watching ads online or checking in and shopping for select products at your favorite stores. You can also earn by taking surveys. You can download their app to your iphone or android for easier money making opportunities via check in. It’s easy to get started:
- Simply sign in with your existing Facebook account
- Complete your registration info (this includes your mobile phone number, so they can send you a text message to verify you are a real person)
- Enter the verification code they text you
- Starting watching ads and earning cash!
Sign up for Pepsi Experience Points. Earn rewards and get recognized for all you do with Pepsi. If you like Pepsi brand products this is a great way to get coupons on Pepsi because coupons for them are usually rare!