On Dumbo the Flying Elephant in Disneyland, you soar high above Fantasyland in your very own Dumbo. Use the lever inside the Dumbo to control how high or low you want to fly as you rotate around Timothy Q. Mouse who rests inside a hot-air balloon in the center of the attraction.
Length of Ride: 1:40 minutes
Height Requirement: None
Scare Factor: It automatically rises up to it’s full height when it starts and ends. If you are scared of heights, don’t ride
Rider Switch (for small kids): No
Weather Procedure: Closed in inclement weather
Ride Photo: No
Flash Photography: Yes
Open for Magic Mornings: Yes
When to Ride: First thing in the morning
Our Touring Strategy: This is one of the first rides we rode in the morning with little wait.
Secrets/Tips and Tricks:
- You can ride 2 people per elephant or 3 if you have a small infant
- Use the lever in the elephant to control how high or low you ride
- Open during the fireworks
- The organ that plays under the circus tent was built by Gavioli in 1915
- There is a Dumbo gondola located behind the attraction that you can sit in to take memorable photos
You might also enjoy the Storybook Land Canal Boats.
Learn more about Disneyland Parks.