Disney World is magical anytime of year. However, the Christmas season at Disney World adds extra touches of magic everyone should experience once. Below is a Holiday Bucket List complete with 25 things to do during the Christmas season at Disney World.
1. Take in all the decorations on Main St USA, Magic Kingdom.
2. Take a picture in front of the giant Christmas Tree on Main St USA, Magic Kingdom.
3. Visit Epcot for International Festival of the Holidays.
4. Witness the Candlelight Processional at Epcot.
5. Try a holiday treat.
6. Visit the Disney Springs Holiday Tree Trail featuring decorated themed trees, past years have included: Snow White, Cinderella, Pinocchio and more.
7. Shop Holiday merchandise.
8. See Joyful! A Gospel Celebration at Epcot.
9. Free holiday scavenger hunt at Disney Springs.
10. Attend Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party at Magic Kingdom, a separate ticketed event featuring many party exclusives including a holiday parade with Santa!
11. Watch Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! at Hollywood Studios.
12. See the holiday decorations at Echo Lake in Hollywood Studios.
13. Buy a Christmas Ornament from Ye Olde Christmas Shoppe in Magic Kingdom or Days of Christmas at Disney Springs.
14. Visit Gaston’s Tavern In Magic Kingdom for fun holiday decorations and sit in Gaston’s chair.
15. Take a Holiday Sleigh Ride at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort. Offered during the month of December each year.
16. Ride Living with the Land at Epcot and enjoy holiday touches in the greenhouse.
17. See the Gingerbread Displays at Disney Resorts: Disney’s Contemporary Resort, Disney’s Beach Club Resort, Disney’s Yacht Club Resort and Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa.
18. Look for the Hidden Mickey’s on the larger than life Gingerbread house (Grand Floridian Resort).
19. Take Disney’s Yuletide Fantasy Tour ($99) and experience behind the scenes look at how the parks are transformed for the holidays. Only offered November/December.
20. Or, take a longer tour – Disney’s Holiday D-Lights is also only offered November/December.
21. Find the perfect Christmas Card photo opportunity and pose for a photo, such as outside Days of Christmas at Disney Springs.
22. Watch Illuminations: Reflections of Earth with added holiday touches.
23. Get snowed on at Hollywood Studios on Sunset BLVD.
24. Watch Sunset Seasons Greetings, a projection show at Hollywood Studios.
25. Visit Santa Claus or Santa Goofy at Once Upon a Time shop in Hollywood Studios.