When the time comes to plan your magical Disney World vacation, one question will be, where should I stay? Today, I have 10 reasons why staying on-site at a Disney Resort makes for a magical stay.
1. Immerse yourself in Disney magic from beginning of stay to end. When staying at a Disney Resort, guests are immersed in Disney Storytelling when in the parks, or at their Resort! Extend Disney magic to the start and end of each day by staying at a Disney World Resort. Each Resort comes with its own unique theming and room choices, the only problem will be deciding which Disney Resort to stay at!
2. Disney Resort Hotels are close to Disney Parks and more. Staying within the magic means less travel to Disney parks, water parks and Disney Springs. Furthermore, if you really love one park consider staying in that area. For instance, if you love Magic Kingdom, staying at The Contemporary on the monorail loop is a great option. If you love EPCOT, a stay at the BoardWalk Inn means being just a short walk away!
3. Disney amenities and activities on-site. Disney touches and amenities cannot be compared. Stay at a Value Resort and enjoy larger than life theming, filled with fun photo opportunities. Stay at a Moderate and up Resort and find a waterslide at the main pool of your Resort, endless fun for the kiddos! Plus, at every Resort find poolside activities led by a Disney Cast Member. Each Resort will also feature recreational opportunities.
4. Sit back and relax with Disney Transportation. Do not worry about driving for the length of your stay at a Disney Resort when you utilize Disney transportation! Disney Resort guests will enjoy complimentary services via bus, boat, monorail and/or Disney Skyliner, depending on your Disney Resort.
5. FREE parking at Disney theme parks, water parks and Disney Springs. For guests who bring their own vehicle and stay at a Disney World Resort, enjoy no cost standard parking at all Disney World parks, Disney water parks and Disney Springs!
6. Add a MagicBand to your stay! Disney Resort guests have the option to add MagicBands at a special pre-arrival pricing (up to 6 days prior to arrival). Use your MagicBand to unlock your resort door, enter parks, charge pruchses and easily Connect your PhotoPass photos! If guests do not wish to purchase a Magic Band, request a Key to the World card to enter their Resort room upon arrival.
7. Disney Resort guests gain early access to purchasing individual Lighting Lane entries. If one of the more popular attractions are on your list to-do, purchasing individual Lightning Lane is the way to go. Starting at 7am each day, Resort guests can select a 1-hour arrival window, one at a time, for up to 2 different attractions each day. Subject to availability pricing varies by attraction. Non-resort guests may purchase when the park opens.
8. Resort guests get more time in the parks! Disney World Resort guests enjoy a half hour jump start over non-resort guests at the park of their choosing. Each day, Disney resort occupants can start their day 30-minutes prior to opening at any of the 4 Disney World parks.
9. Disney Dining Plans, when they return, are a great benefit of Disney Resorts. When Disney Dining plans return, guests have the option to prepay for snacks and meals with different levels of Disney Dining plans to choose from.
10. No matter your budget, there is a Disney Resort for you. Guests who wish to stay in luxury at Disney World will love the Deluxe Resorts. Guests on a budget will find the Value Resorts at the best prices and the theming is so fun for families! Disney World also has a Moderate Resort category, slightly more than a Value Resort, and will offer more recreational options and on-site dining options in general over Value Resorts. It is worth comparing more than one Resort to find your perfect stay.
Are you ready to plan a family vacation to Disney World, Universal Orlando, Alaska, National Parks, Royal Caribbean Cruise, or around the world? Contact the Couponing to Disney Dream Team. They are family travel experts.
We really appreciate you thinking of us for your travel! 🥰 This helps Kristin and Jason at Couponing to Disney, small business owners at Destinations in Florida, and Give Kids the World. Did you know a donation is given to GKTW Village with every booking?