If you are planning on Resort Hopping, here are 10 creative things to do at Disney Resorts:
1. Beignets at Port Orleans French Quarter – You’ll love the Mardi Gras decor at this resort plus the Beignets at Sassagoula Floatworks Factory are GREAT! They can even be made vegan.
2. Teach to Draw Classes at Art of Animation – Want to learn how to draw a Disney character? Stop by the lobby for their free Teach to Draw classes.
3. Rent a Surrey Bike at BoardWalk Inn – Take in all the signs of the Boardwalk when you book one of the Surrey rentals. There are 2, 4 and 6-seaters available.
4. Take a boat ride to Disney Springs – Port Orleans Riverside, Port Orleans French Quarter, Old Key West and Saratoga Springs all have a boat to Disney Springs. Take a bus and walk through the resort to their boat dock.
5. Wagon ride at Fort Wilderness – Take a 25 minute wagon ride around the woods of the resort.
6. Free Tour of Jiko or Boma at Animal Kingdom Lodge – Book your free culinary tour of Jiko or Boma at Animal Kingdom Lodge. It includes samples of their popular foods.
7. Hidden Mickey Hunt at Wilderness Lodge – Stop by concierge to get a free Hidden Mickey Hunt to complete around the resort.
8. Princess Promenade – Visit Grand Floridian for the Princess Promenade starring Cinderella. It takes place daily at 3:30 PM.
9. Yeehaw Bob at Port Orleans – Stop by in the evenings for the antics and performance of Yeehaw Bob.
10. Scavenger Hunt at Pop Century – Visit the front desk at Pop Century to request a copy of the Scavenger Hunt. It even comes wrapped in a slap bracelet!
Learn more about the Walt Disney World Resorts and contact Destinations in Florida to help you book your perfect resort.