Bring some Disney magic home with these 10 highly rated Disney books below. From history, to kids books and a coloring book this list contains some fun reads.
1. Walt Disney’s Disneyland by Chris Nichols is a highly rated hardcover read, filled with a visual history of photos, documents and more.
2. Purchase the Disney Dreams Collect Thomas Kinkade Studios Coloring Book by Thomas Kinkade and you can be coloring in 63 paintings from Thomas Kinkade!
3. Read One Day at Disney: Meet the People Who Make the Magic Across the Globe by Bruce Steele and find out what it’s like to work for The Walt Disney Company daily. Read about Cast Members in Shanghai, Paris, Aulani resort and more.
5. Curious about Hidden Mickey’s? Read The Hidden Mickeys of Walt Disney World by Kevin and Susan Neary to find out more. This book guides you on a fun scavenger hunt!
6. For an Amazon Best Seller kids read, grab Who Was Walt Disney by Whitney Stewart. This easy to read biography follows the man behind the Disney parks from his small home town to the spotlight.
7. To learn more about how Disney World was created, grab this kids book named Where is Disney World? by Joan Holub.
8. Learn firsthand from Bob Iger on being CEO for 15 years with Ride of a Lifetime: Lessons Learned from 15 Years as CEO of The Walt Disney World Company, a memoir.
9. Your kids will love searching for Mickey Mouse with this Disney Where’s Mickey? Look and Find Book by Emma Drage. This book takes you around the world searching for Mickey!
10. The Disney Book: A Celebration of the World of Disney by Jim Fanning is a beautiful hardcover book that celebrates all things Disney! Learn about Disney animation, Disney Parks and more.