For a free souvenir, take an extra minute or two to capture a nice picture at Disney World. Below are 10 iconic images to take while on vacation. Each of these locations make a postcard worthy photo opportunity.
- Cinderella’s Castle at Magic Kingdom – from Main st, from the People Mover and more, a picture of the Castle is classic. Get creative with different vantage points.
- Expedition Everest at Animal Kingdom – even if you do not dare to go on this ride, it is a beautiful photo.
- Fountain near Journey Into Imagination with Figment at Epcot – Spend a minute admiring the fountains and capture a memory in front.
- Floating Mountains at Pandora – World of Avatar – found at Animal Kingdom, it will leave you feeling small as the floating mountains tower overhead.
- Rapunzel Tower inspired restrooms at Magic Kingdom – These have to be the most beautiful restrooms on Disney property.
- Spaceship Earth (The ball) at Epcot – is the park icon of Epcot.
- Splash Mountain at Magic Kingdom – a fun view to watch the guests drop and capture a picture of the briar patch.
- Tree of Life at Animal Kingdom – head to Discovery Island to see the park’s icon.
- Tower of Terror at Hollywood Studios – a picture of this Haunted Hotel is a must.
- The Monorail – fun to ride and capture photos of. There are chances to see the monorail from Epcot, Magic Kingdom and more.
Learn more tips and tricks for your next Walt Disney World vacation. Destinations in Florida can also help you add tips and tricks to your next vacation.