I asked my SavEars what items they skip on their Walt Disney World trips that everyone else seems to like. Here are the top 10 Things Disney Guests Skip That Others Rave About:
1. Mickey ice cream bars. We live in Cincinnati, home to some of the most wonderful ice cream you will ever put in your mouth…. per Oprah. We just don’t like any of the ice cream, period. Kinda sad really. – Carla
2. We skip the parades. – Jennifer
3. Dole Whip. – Kathy
4. Fireworks. My son can’t stand them and my younger girls are usually tired anyway.- Jessica
5. Space Mountain I now skip. It’s too jerky. It never bothered me before, but I have also never been my age either. – Larisa
6. Park hopper- waste of time and too much work with 3 littles! – Rose-Anne
7. Most of Epcot. We make sure we hit Soarin, test track, the boat ride through the green houses (the land maybe?) then we hit Nemo and we head to another park. This year we’ll have to squeeze frozen in there somewhere but the rest of Epcot we find boring. – Karen
8. Character dining. We’ve done Chef Mickey and breakfast at the castle. Both were ok. I’m ok not doing any ever again and spending my time and money in the parks. – Jennifer
9. Shows, I have five teenagers and four of them are boys and they have no interest in the shows. They aren’t really into parades or fireworks either. – Danielle
10. Staying onsite. – Emily
What do you skip that others rave about?
Learn more about planning your Walt Disney World vacation. Plus overwhelmed with all the planning? Destinations in Florida can help you plan your perfect trip.