Visiting Hollywood Studios? Here are 10 Tips For Table Service Meals At Hollywood Studios:
- Book a Table Service Meal – Hollywood Studios really lacks on Quick-Service dining. I highly recommend that you book one of the Table Service meals on the day of your visit.
- Book a late lunch – Eating around 1:30 – 2:00 PM is a great way to break up your day in Hollywood Studios. It also puts you in the air conditioning during the hottest part of the day.
- Eat in a car – Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater is themed as a classical drive in. The tables are even set up like cars! You’ll watch hilarious sci-fi clips from the 1940’s – 1960’s as you enjoy classic American fare including burgers and milkshakes.
- Dine in your mom’s (or grandmother’s) kitchen – 50’s Prime Time Cafe is themed as a kitchen in the 1950’s. The wait staff acts like your cousin and will even scold you if you put your elbows on the table. It is a lot of fun for the whole family.
- Enjoy Italian cuisine – Mama Melrose’s Ristorante Italiano is a colorful Italian eatery with a California twist. Enjoy classics like Spaghetti or spring for the Seafood Cioppino. Everything at this restaurant is delicious.
- Dine in history – The Hollywood Brown Derby Restaurant was inspired by the real Hollywood Brown Derby which was largely destroyed by fire in 1987. There is a small fragment of its facade remaining today. The walls are adorned with caricatures of famous faces just like the original restaurant used to have. Also look for the book near the entrance signed by all the celebrities that have dined at this location.
- Love Disney Junior? – You can dine with popular characters from the Disney Junior channel for breakfast or lunch at Hollywood & Vine. This includes Sofia the First, Doc McStuffins, Jake from Jake and the Neverland Pirates and Handy Manny.
- Eat with the fab five – Dinner at Hollywood & Vine hosts Minnie’s Seasonal Dine. With each season of the year, Minnie and her friends are dressed in their finest seasonal costumes.
- Score Fastpasses to Fantasmic! – Book a Fantasmic Dining Package at The Hollywood Brown Derby, Mama Melrose’s Ristorante Italiano or Minnie’s Seasonal Dining and get priority seating passes for your whole party for the first showing of Fantasmic that night.
- Dine before the park opens – Book a breakfast at Hollywood and Vine before park opening and you’ll get to enter the park before it opens. You can take pictures of your family on Hollywood Boulevard with minimal to no guests in the background.
Learn more about Walt Disney World Dining and get suggestions for where to eat, how to use the Disney Dining Plan and more.