10 Tips For Toy Story Mania to help improve your score and experience:
- The Toy Story Mania video games resemble many of the games in the Toy Story Midway Mania! ride at Hollywood Studios. Get the game ahead of time and practice!
- Be sure to read the book titles in Andy’s library.
- Don’t pull the lap bar down as low as it will go. Base the position of the lap bar on where you want your gun to be located for optimal shooting.
- Don’t bother shooting at the practice round unless you want to wear out your arm before the game even begins.
- Select targets in the attraction feature 4D special effects like blasts of water or air. It’s always fun when you hit these.
- In the Hamm and Eggs scene, focus on shooting the hen house to score the most points.
- In the Rex and Trixie scene, focus on hitting the balloons near the volcano lava. Once you nail all 3, this will cause bonus balloons to appear worth more points.
- In the Green Army Shoot Camp scene, focus on the 2,000 point plates which will trigger a tank that shoots plates worth 5,000 points.
- In the Buzz Lightyear’s Flying Tossers scene, focus on getting all of the green aliens inside the rocket. If you get all 8 before any more appear, you can shoot rings into the robots mouth to get points. Shoot as many as you can to maximize your points.
- In the Woody’s Rootin’ Shootin’ Gallery scene, aim for the 100 point targets near the bottom of the screen. They will trigger more targets that will up your score.
- In the Mine Cart scene, shoot every target on your mine car. The last one will be worth 5,000 points. Also make sure to hit the 2 targets the bat is holding. When you play the final shooting game, keep your arm loose to score more points.
Learn more about the Walt Disney World Parks including attractions, secrets, tips and more. Plus my friends at Destinations in Florida can help you plan your perfect Walt Disney World vacation.