For those heading to a Disney World Resort soon, consider Amazon prime to have useful items delivered! This will save money by purchasing ahead of time. Plus, what a fun idea to have a box of items waiting for you at your Resort!
1. Be ready when night falls at Disney for glowing fun with Glow Sticks! When the sun goes down the $20+ light up items at Disney World come out. Instead, purchase glow sticks ahead of time and be prepared.
2. Be ready for the fun in the sun, with Sunscreen. This is one necessity you do not want to run out of!
3. When walking miles a day in the sun, guests will also want to look for a Chapstick with SPF to protect their lips. Consider my favorite, Blistex Medicated Balm with SPF 15.
4. Sun is not the only weather element to be prepared for, guests will also want to prep for rain showers. Grab a pack of Ponchos from Amazon and be prepared for the Florida rain showers, that are often quick passing.
5. As an alternative to an autograph book, consider this Junior Encyclopedia or Animated Characters! It features over 150 Disney characters, and reading the book back home will be even more magical with Character signatures added.
6. Perfect for Disney Characters to sign with is a Retractable Sharpie marker. The retractable part is key, and avoids having to fumble with caps!
7. You could have water delivered, or purchase your own filtered Brita Water Bottle to have with you with less waste.
8. Snacks, such as Pepperidge Farm Goldfish are great to order ahead of time and have delivered. Also consider fruit snacks, nuts and more (avoid chocolate due to melting).
9. Find this 12pk of Ears on Amazon! Perfect for vacations with a larger number of guests. Al though they are thinner than ears found at Disney parks, they are a fraction of the park prices.
10. How fun would it be to have a Mickey Plush in the box waiting for you as well?!
Do note, Disney Resorts charge a $6 handling fee per box to pick up.
Learn more tips and tricks for your next Walt Disney World vacation. Destinations in Florida can also help you add tips and tricks to your next vacation.