Have you ever wondered how Disney Parks ring in the new year? Read 10 ways Disney World parks is celebrating the start of 2020.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
1. For the first time ever, Disney’s Animal Kingdom will stay open until midnight for guests to ring in the new year.
2. DJ parties occur in Discovery Island, Asia and DinoLand U.S.A. starting at 6:15pm, continuing until midnight for a count down to 2020 at each DJ location.
3. Furthermore, see Tree of Life – Awaken the New Year at Discovery Island.
4. New Years Eve 2019 brings 2 showings of Epcot’s nighttime spectacular for guests, at 6:30pm and again at 11:40pm. The last performance also includes a countdown to the New Year!
5. Throughout Epcot guests can also look forward to entertainment & DJ Dance parties from 7pm-1am.
6. For added fun, catch the “Silent Groove” party in Future World.
7. The party at Center Stage in Hollywood Studios starts at 7pm with a DJ dance party, with a countdown to midnight & fireworks.
8. In addition, see Wonderful World of Animation at 6:05pm, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bam! at 6:30pm and Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular after midnight.
9. Catch a New Year’s Eve version of Fantasy in the Sky fireworks at 11:50pm both 12/30 and 12/31/19. Plus at 6:30pm on 1/1 and 1/2/20.
10. Both 12/30 and 12/31 will also feature DJ parties happening in Frontierland and Tomorrowland.
What are your New Years Eve plans?!
photo credit: Disney Parks Blog