Southwest Airlines is a popular choice for your flight to Disney. This airline operates more than 3,800 flights daily! This includes over 500 roundtrip markets serving more than 100 destinations (throughout USA, Mexico and the Caribbean). Today we have 14 Pros & 5 Cons of Southwest Airlines.
Southwest Mission Statement:
Pros & Cons Of Southwest Airlines
Pros Of Southwest:
- Free Wi-Fi
- First 2 bags checked FREE
- No Change fees charged
- Credit if your flight price drops (you are responsible for checking)
- Excellent Customer Service from flight attendants
- Low flight cancellation rate
- 32″ of legroom per seat
- Low prices on Wanna Get Away fares
- Complimentary soft drinks and peanuts
- Clean planes
- Rewards Program (Rapid Rewards frequent flyer) – Redeem for Free Flights
- Companion Pass (person of choice flies FREE with you) – To qualify must fly 100 one-way flights or earn 110,000 qualifying points in 1 year.
- No Black out dates for redeeming Rewards
- Book, change or cancel all from the Southwest App
Cons Of Southwest:
- No Meal Service
- No Reserved or Assigned Seating
- No direct coast-to-coast flights
- No first-class or business class seats
- No outlets
Also Read: Pros & Cons of Spirit Airlines.
Learn more tips and tricks for your next Walt Disney World vacation. Destinations in Florida can also help you add tips and tricks to your next vacation.