A Disney Cruise is truly a vacation for the whole family. From activities for little ones to relaxation for adults and there are many ways for teens & tweens to have fun too. There Spaces just for them on board the Disney Dream, Disney Fantasy, Disney Magic & Disney Wonder. The hangout spaces exclusive for tweens & teens are named Edge & Vibe. Below are 15+ Activities For Tweens & Teens On A Disney Cruise.
Edge (Ages 11-14) –
- Games on Disney Dream, Disney Fantasy and Disney Magic include: That’s Hilarious, tweens bring their own comedy show to life and then perform live. Brains & Brawn, teams up tweens to solve clues and more on a ship wide adventure.
- Games on Disney Magic and Disney Wonder include: Pizza Perfection, a trivia game that ends with eating Pizza, Crowning of the Couch Potato is another trivia game offered and A Pirate’s Life for me gets tweens active as they learn pirate basics.
- On Disney Dream & Disney Fantasy tweens can also enjoy: tween dance parties on a dance floor, Karaoke machines, Music listening stations, gaming opportunities and a flat-screen.
- On Disney Magic & Disney Wonder tweens can also enjoy: Karaoke machines, A kid-friendly computer lab, Video gaming stations, Arts & Craft tables and a 103″ flat screen for watching Disney movies.
- The Lion King Experience Starring You! on Disney Fantasy & Disney Magic in Edge invite tweens to learn numbers from The Lion King broadway musical and then perform for friends & family.
- Descendant’s Den DJ Spin Off is where tweens can enjoy a Descendants DJ party with dancing, singing, games, a photo booth and more.
Vibe (Ages 14-17) –
- Games on Disney Dream, Disney Fantasy and Disney Magic include: Zombified, perform as zombies as final touches on a movie and then enjoy a party to celebrate. Teen Download, allows teens to use latest technology to personalize their experience and connect to others.
- Games on Disney Magic and Disney Wonder include: Brains & Brawn, teams up teens to solve clues and more on a ship wide adventure. Gotcha, is a day-long elimination competition, who will make it to the end?
- Vibe Movie Makers, teens can learn how to create a movie.
- Flash Mob on Disney Fantasy, Disney magic & Disney Wonder, teens will learn a flash mob (themed either; Aladdin, Frozen or Pirates of the Caribbean) and then perform on the ship.
Disney Dance Camp on Disney Fantasy & Disney Magic is where tweens and teens can learn choreographed Broadway-Style musicals and then perform for family & friends.
Star Wars: Jedi Challenges – Tweens and teens (Edge & Vibe) can enjoy virtual Star Wars battles. Brought to you by Disney & Lenovo, train and then battle as a Jedi and more.
Chill Spa (Disney Dream, Disney Fantasy, Disney Magic & Disney Wonder) – Located within Senses Spa & Salon is the Chill Spa, exclusively for Teens ages 13-17. Offering services for teens such as: Massages (from $89), Acne Attack Facial ($94), Truth or Hair from $32 for a hair styling session and much more teen exclusive services.
The Wild Side (exclusive to Bahamas-bound cruises), is an excursion made for teens. Visit Castaway Cay and teens can choose to bike, snorkel or ride a boat. Also, activities and games inside The Hideout (club-house just for teens).
*Games & Activities are subject to change.
Read more about Disney Cruises
Learn more about traveling to Walt Disney World and the perks of using a Disney Travel Agent.